iMessage for PC – Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
One of the popular app for iOS is the iMessage and so many people want to have this iMessage for pc. Because after using this superb app for a long time they just get accustomed to it. Therefore, we here in this article will let you know how to get this iMessage on your computer.
What are the benefits of using iMessage for Pc?
When using the iMessage on your pc that means you are using the best messaging software. It brings excellence into the same app and spread for all of its users. iMessage’s main benefit is to get the real server texting what never fails to send a text. The cloud support is far better than the messaging apps which are cloud server-based.
It brings thousands of GIPHY at your fingernails and allows you to share with many friends. The messaging stickers are so popular as well and to enjoy it you need to download it from the iCloud which are free1
The group texting is very responsive and the fun is you won’t see any bugs. Furthermore, it connects to the friends in just one tap and introduces with others where you will find more emoji and stickers.
iMessage for PC APK & features
iMessage is a renowned app as the features win millions of hearts. As a texting or messaging app the developer of it can innovate with many user-friendly features. Let’s see some of the features of it here:
- It allows sending the text with background themes
- More than texting so you can send images, videos, and audios
- One can send the contact cards along with the voice memos
- Easy to find someone as you can send the map location
- It allows sending bubbles and full-screen effects
How To Install iMessage for PC Step by Step Guide (Windows & Mac)
- In order to use the app on your computer download and install either BlueStacks or Nox player
- Make sure, you have verified Gmail ID with Google PlayStore, and if not then get this right now
- Open the emulator app and search “iMessage” after that the app will appear on you pc screen
- Now click iMessage icon and open it, the icon would be shown on your desktop
- Another way to download is to have the APK file and then run it through your BlueStacks or Nox emulator
It seems you get to know how to download and install iMessage your pc. I let you know the definitive process to have it using the emulator. This app has crossed all the limit of popularity in the USA and Canada for the instance massaging service, and now it is your turn to have it on your PC