Vimtag for PC – Free Download on Windows and Mac OS
In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download Vimtag for PC. You can run it on PC by using Android Emulators on Windows and Mac devices. If you want to get Vimtag for Windows and Mac OS then you need to follow the guide given below. But first, we will tell you what is Vimtag App.
What is Vimtag?
Vimtag is a free Android Application used to control the working of IP cam. This application shows real-time video surveillance for Vimtag Cloud IP Camera. It does not matter where you have installed IP cams. With Vimtag you can easily view your home, office, business place, shops and other places at any time in the real-time video. It gives full HD view of the cam with video history. Basically, it records all live videos of the cam in cloud storage. Users can easily view previous videos of the cam.
Furthermore, this application includes features of the motion detector. You will receive an immediate alert with a notification whenever it suspects anything suspicious in cam video. With the help of this feature, you can easily take safety precautions for the first time. Vimtag also supports two-way communication. Like Walkie talkie and intercom device you can easily communicate through the app. But it only works on supported devices.
- Watch live streaming of cam in HD quality up to 1080p.
- With PTZ control watch videos in Landscape and Portrait.
- Supports remote intelligent video recording with playback.
- Notify with an alert if detects any suspicious activity.
- Supports Real Two Way Communication just like Walkie Talkie or Intercom device.
- Saved videos are stored in cloud storage.
- Supports Image Capturing.
- Guide to Download Vimtag for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to download Vimtag for PC, you need to install third-party Android Emulator on PC. Android Emulators are available for both Windows and Mac OS. It means you can run Vimtag for Windows and Mac OS. Follow the instructions to get it on your Computer.
Vimtag for Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS
- NDownload & Install BlueStacks on PC. (Link)
- Once installed, Open it.
- Enter requirements such as Set Language, Set Date and Time, Connect WiFi and Enter your Google Account.
- Now you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- From homepage go to My Apps > System Apps > GoogleStore.
- Search Vimtag on GoogleStore.
- Select the App and Install it.
After complete installation, Click on Open button to use Vimtag for PC on Windows and Mac OS.