Free Police Scanner For PC (Windows and Mac) Quick Download
If you want to listen to police scanners, fire scanners, or radio scanners, you can download the Police Scanner X app. The app works on android devices. It helps users to listen to police scanners in any location.
As much as this app might work better on PC because of the broader screen experience, it is an android app. So, you cannot download and use Police Scanner X for PC except through an Android emulator.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the Police Scanner X app and its features. Also, you will learn how to download, install, and launch the app on your PCs using Android emulators.
- Can You Use Police Scanner X on Your Windows and Mac PC?
- What is Police Scanner X?
- Features of Police Scanner X
- How to Download and Install Police Scanner X for PC
- Alternative Apps to Police Scanner X
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Police Scanner X on Your Windows and Mac PC?
You can download and run the Police Scanner X app for windows and Mac PCs. The Android emulators serve as an intermediary between Android apps and Windows and Mac PCs. It boasts a seamless android app download. It is also free to use.
|Name||Police Scanner X|
|Developer||BEROBO (Police Scanner Radio)|
|Required Android||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated||June 22, 2018|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|
What is Police Scanner X?
The Police Scanner X is an Android app BEROBO developed for android users to connect and listen to Police Scanners. It allows you to connect anywhere. The app has a custom stream player that allows fast playback promotes battery saving.
With the app, you can listen to your favorite radio band. The app allows radio streams to resume at startup. The app includes Police Radio 10-codes for a fast reference. It is for users to understand the Police Radio chatter.
Features of Police Scanner X
- It resumes the last police scanner automatically.
- It includes Police Radio 10-codes to understand the chatter on the radio.
- It has a custom stream player for playback that is quicker and saves battery.
How to Download and Install Police Scanner X for PC
For an effortless download of the Police Scanner X app for PC, you need an android emulator. It is free and seamless. The process is not time-consuming, and it cannot be futile. We recommend the BlueStacks emulator and LD Player for this download.
1. Download and Install Police Scanner with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the best emulators you can download and run Police Scanner X for PC seamlessly.
Steps by step process
Step 1: Download BlueStacks by visiting www.bluestacks.com, click on download, and allow the process to complete. Next, go to your PC’s download folder, click on the Exe file of the emulator, follow the instructions, and then install.
Step 2: The next step is to open and use the emulator. To do this, double-tap the emulator’s icon, fill in the details the app requires. Now you can use the app for downloading.
Step 3: The third step is opening the pre-installed Google Play Store in the emulator. Just click on the Google Play Store picture representation and register with your Google account ID and password.
Step 4: When you have completed your registration, open the Google Play Store and search for the Police Scanner X app. Click on the download tab to download the app.
Step 5: Up next, click on the tab that says ‘My Apps’ and selects the Police Scanner X app. Now you can use this app on your PC seamlessly.
You can also try the Police Scanner X APK download for the PC method. It still requires an emulator, but differently.
- Step 1: The first step to this method is to open your PC browser, then search and select the APK file and click on ‘Download.’ Choose an easy-to-find location on your PC to save the file, then let it download.
- Step 2: The next step is to open the BlueStacks emulator and click on the menu tab at the top. Choose ‘Upload,’ select the APK from the location you saved it, and upload it.
- Step 3: This is when you use the app. But, find it first. Click on the ‘My Apps’ tab and select the Police Scanner X app. Do the required registration and use the app.
2. Download and Install Police Scanner with LD Player
LD Player is another effective emulator. You can use it to download any android app on your PC.
Step by step process
Step 1: The first thing you have to do is to download the LD Player on your PC. To download LD Player, go to their official website, click on download and let the app download.
Step 2: The second thing you have to do is open the emulator app by double-clicking the LD Player icon on your desktop. Complete registration and accept the license agreement to use.
Step 3: Next is to open the Google Play Store LD Player has. Click on the Google Play Store icon and register with your Google Account ID and password.
Step 4: After the complete registration, open Google Play Store and search for the Police Scanner X app. Click on the app, then on the ‘Download’ tab, and allow the app to download.
Step 5: Click on the ‘My Apps’ tab and select the Police Scanner X app when the download is complete. You can now use the app on your PC the same way you use it on your Android device.
You can also try the Police Scanner X app APK download for the PC method. It still requires an emulator too, but separately.
- Step 1: Open your PC browser and search for the Police Scanner X app. Select the app’s APK file, and on ‘Download.’ Choose an easy-to-find location on your PC to save the APK, then let it download.
- Step 2: Open the LD Player and click on the menu tab at the top. Select ‘Upload’ and select the APK file from the location you saved it. Upload the APK file and allow it to download.
- Step 3: The last step is to open and use the app. To use the app, click on my app and then on the Police Scanner X app. Register and start using the app.
Alternative Apps to Police Scanner X
1. Online Walkie Talkie Pro PTT
This app works as a mobile walkie-talkie. It has a quality voice and video. Several public channels in the app allow users on the same channel to talk by holding the PTT button. If you want to communicate with your friends, they can set their app on Channel 5 and do the same. This way, you both can talk with the app.
2. Police Radar (Speed camera detector)
The Police Radar app helps you locate portable and stationary speed cameras. The app also lets you mark them if you want to show other users. You can also see portable camera locations other users have marked with the app. The app replaces your traditional radar detector.
3. CBLINE Free Walkie-Talkie
The CBLINE app has 25 public channels, and they number them respectively. Channel 15 is for long-haul truckers. It also has private channels. There, the channel owner invites you to join, or they accept your joining request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Police Scanner X legit?
The Police Scanner X app is legit. It has over 1 million downloads, and they used it in several countries in the world. Instead of turning your phone into a true scanner, it receives feeds from fire and police channels from all countries. You do not need to be in the same state or range with a particular channel to connect to it.
What does it mean when a police scanner is offline?
When a police scanner is offline, it means the audio volunteer is not providing audio to Broadcastify.com. Broadcastify.com is where the police scanner gets most audios from. With their real scanner and their computer, the volunteers send their scanner’s audio to Broadcastify.com.
The Police Scanner X has existed for a long time, and it has been delivering on its created purpose. With the app, you can connect to police channels worldwide. The app is legit and safe to use. When you turn on the app, it resumes connection from the last channel you connected it to.
Even though it is an android app, you can still download and use Police Scanner X for PC with no interruption. It is free and simple with an emulator. An emulator will never charge you to download an android on your PC with it.