Xender For PC – Guide To Download For Windows And Mac
If you want to share files, videos, applications, music, and more between devices, Xender is the best app for you. The app allows you to send and receive documents and many more with your mobile device. It is available on iOS and Android devices.
The app lets you connect your smartphone to your PC and transfer files. But you need Xender for PC to share files between two PCs. It might be difficult to get Xender on your PC, except you use an android emulator. It is easy to operate, and anyone can use it.
We have packed this article with an overview of the Xender app and its features. The article also has the app’s specifications and how to use an emulator to download it.
- The Overview of Xender for PC?
- Key Features of Xender for PC
- How to Install Xender for PC-Windows and Mac
- Other Alternative Apps to Xender
- Frequently Asked Question
The Overview of Xender for PC?
Over the years, we have used the sharing apps, and many have proven to be inefficient. Some have gone out of the market, and others just stay dormant with little or no users. But, the Xender app has stood the test of time and has remained the number one sharing app for mobile device users.
Over 100 million people use this app currently. The app is not just in English; it works in many languages. There is the Arabic version, Bengali, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Italian, and Japanese versions. It also has an Indonesian, Greek, Hungarian, Malay, Turkish, Thai, Hindi, Polish, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, and a French version.
|Size||Varies with devices|
|Developer||Xender File Sharing Team|
|Current version||Varies with devices|
|Requires Android||Varies with devices|
|Updated||17 January 2022|
Key Features of Xender for PC
- Xender lets you transfer music, apps, word documents, pdf files, excel documents. Zip files and even folders.
- The app is way faster than Bluetooth.
- It uses a Wi-Fi connection.
- Transferring with the app does not need data.
- You can play music and video directly from the app
- The app now allows you to convert video to audio
- With Xender, you can save videos from WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook
- Xender allows you to transfer extensive files
How to Install Xender for PC-Windows and Mac
People using PC can download the Xender app on it for free and with ease. With BlueStacks emulator and Nox app player, it takes just a few steps to get the app running on your device. Although the normal download steps are straightforward, there are alternative steps you can also use. The alternative steps are the APK download steps.
1. How to download Xender for PC with BlueStacks Emulator
It is easy to use the BlueStacks emulator to download Xender on your PC. The process is not tasking, and the emulator is even easy to find. Let us take you through the step-by-step guide for the Standard download method and the APK one.
Standard download method
Step 1: Use your PC browser to search for the app online or visit www.bluestacks.com and download the emulator.
Step 2: Open the file and follow the instruction they give to install the app. Afterward, open the emulator and click I agree on the license agreement prompt.
Step 3: You will make your downloads with the Google Play Store the emulator has in it. So, register the Play Store with your Google Account ID and password. Then, you are free to use it.
Step 4: Use the Play Store to search for the Xender app and tap the Download or Install bar to download the app.
Step 5: Go to the option that has the list of apps you have downloaded and select the Xender app. Then, use the app to connect and share files with android devices and other PCs.
The APK download method
- Step 1: Since you have already downloaded and installed the BlueStacks emulator, the first thing to do here is to download the APK file of the Xender app. Search for it on your web browser and download it.
- Step 2: Open the emulator and click on its menu bar for a list of actions. Select upload and click on the Xender app from your PC, then upload it to the emulator.
- Step 3: Here, you are free to use the app. Just locate it on your app download list and start sharing documents and memories.
2. How to download Xender for PC with Nox App Player
Nox app player is the second most easy-to-find android emulator. Its efficiency is top-notch rated, and you don’t need the training to know how to use it. However, we will take you through the steps for effective and proper use of the Nox Player to download Xender for PC.
Standard download method
Step 1: Use your PC browser to search for the App Player online or visit their official website to download the Nox App Player.
Step 2: Open the file and follow the instruction they give to install the app. Afterward, open the Player and click I agree on the license agreement prompt.
Step 3: You will make downloads with the Google Play Store in the App Player. So, register the Play Store with your Google Account ID and password.
Step 4: Use the Play Store to find and download the Xender app. Although many other related apps will appear for the search, carefully select the main one and download it.
Step 5: Go to the option that has the list of apps you have downloaded and select the Xender app. Then, connect and share files with android devices and other PCs with the app.
The APK download method
- Step 1: As you have already downloaded and installed the Nox App Player, you will download the APK file of the Xender app. Search for it on your web browser and download it.
- Step 2: Click on the Nox App Player menu bar for a display list of actions. Select Upload and click on the Xender app on your PC, then upload it to the emulator.
- Step 3: You can now use the app for free. Just select it on your app download list and start sharing documents and memories.
Other Alternative Apps to Xender
1. SHAREit Lite
The SHAREit team developed the SHAREit Lite app. The app is for transferring files without hindrances. You can share photos, music, videos, and other files with your friends. The app doesn’t have a size limit for transfer.
Transferring files just got easier with the Zapya app. The app is easy to use, and it allows you to transfer to iOS devices, android, and PCs. The app doesn’t have a size limit to transfer, although extensive files don’t transfer fast.
Shalltry Group created the XShare app for users to share all types of apps and files they want. The app is easy to use, and you need to be with a second party for the share to work. An interesting fact about this sharing app is that you don’t need data to share files.
Frequently Asked Question
How can I download Xender?
To download Xender for your android device, the safe place to go is Google Play Store. Search for the app on Google Play Store and download it to your smartphone. You can start sharing files.
How do I use Xender?
Open the app and let your friends do the same. Now, both parties will connect by clicking on Send and Receive. When you have both connected, share whatever file you want by clicking on the file and then on Send.
Can viruses be transferred through Xender?
They didn’t create Xender to share viruses but files and apps. Xender cannot transfer the virus to devices, but if the file you transfer has a virus, it will infect the other device you send it to.
Many people and devices use Xender and even PCs, but PCs use the web Xender with many feature limitations. So, using the main Xender app on your PC is better. However, you need an android emulator to get Xender for PC. BlueStacks and Nox App Player don’t do badly for downloading the app.