How to Install Wyze Cam for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
Nowadays all people are concern about the security of their house. And of course, they also install security devices such as CCTV cameras in their house also. But they also use another thing that is a video surveillance camera app because they know how useful it is.
But they don’t find a quality surveillance camera app because all the apps are not equally the same in quality. Some have an issue while capturing an image; some lack some important features and many others. For that kind of person, I advise using Wyze Cam. Wyze Cam for PC is an excellent app in this category.
The app Wyze Cam comes with all the important features that should have in a video surveillance camera app. The people can directly use Wyze Cam on the mobile, but they want to use the app on the PC because of its top-notch features and functional quality. The Wyze Cam comes with the following features.
Highlighted Features Provided By Wyze Cam For PC
- Crystal Clear live streaming.
- Zoom the video while you are enjoying live streaming.
- With the app, you can capture a high-resolution image that will be full HD image.
- Record the clear videos even in the night as it has an amazing sharp night vision.
- The motion detection feature gives you all alerts about any suspicious issue of your house.
- The app can recognize many sound patterns, such as Co monitor and smoke alarm.
- The app comes with a built-in speaker so you can contact with any person in your house through the app.
- The app gives you a high-performance guaranty.
Ways to Download and Install Wyze Cam (Windows and Mac)
Be frank; there is no way to us Wyze Cam directly on the PC because the app doesn’t have an official PC version. That is the reason you have to use Wyze Cam using a third-party app. Android emulator is the third-party app.
If you go for downloading an android emulator, you will see there are several android emulators available, but you cannot understand which are the best among them? For your convenience, here we recommended two emulators for you. No need to download both of them, just download one. So, follow the method from the below that seems easy to you.
Method 1: Install Wyze Cam on PC using BlueStacks
- First, download the BlueStacks app from the official link. To download, just click on the link.
- Open the download file. Now double click on the installer file.
- You will see the emulator is installing and follow the step by step guide.
- The download has finished now. Now open the BlueStacks emulator.
- Now you have to write your Google account name and password on the relevant box and login.
- Now open the play store app.
- Multiple apps you will see on the screen but search for Wyze Cam.
- From the result, find the Wyze Cam app and install it.
Method 2: Install Wyze Cam Using the NOX Android Emulator
- Download the Nox App Player.
- After downloading has finished, run the installer file and install the Nox App Player.
- Then open the emulator from the screen.
- Set up your Google account here to use the emulator.
- Now you will see the emulator’s user interface. Tap on the play store app.
- Now write Wyze Cam in the search box and search it.
- Select Wyze Cam from the result page. Now install it.
After installing Wyze Cam within the emulator, the app is almost ready to use. Just create a new user account on the Wyze Cam app and add your security devices. You just need to do these two steps after downloading the app, nothing else.
Enjoy the crystal clear live streaming and monitor the security devices in your house always. Hopefully, the app gives you top-notch performance.