vMEye Cloud for PC – Free Download – Windows and Mac
vMEye Cloud is a surveillance application that is created primarily to be used on a smartphone for monitoring security devices. There are many security devices we have to use in our everyday life.
But do we control and monitor them as should? No. In fact, we can’t monitor them properly because it is really a tough job. But the job is not so tough from now because vMEye Cloud is available now. It is not only available for a smartphone but also can be used on PC.
Not only by the mobile, but you can control your security devices by your PC also if you download vMEye Cloud for PC. The app allows controlling your security device, such as a security camera from anywhere in the world. You just need to connect the cameras with this app. The app uses cloud technology to monitor them. Let’s see the prominent features to know what the opportunities the app provides?
Globe Switch On Play Store: vMEye Cloud for PC – Free Download – Windows and Mac
Highlighted Features Provided by vMEye Cloud For PC
- A very simple user-friendly interface.
- Cloud technology allows controlling devices from anywhere.
- Simple design and uncomplicated layout.
- Online alarm activated features give you sensitive information.
- No expert is needed to use or operate the app.
- Enjoy live surveillance footage of the recording of security devices.
- Cloud-based technology.
- Live surveillance.
- Easy to add security devices.
- Easy to operate.
- The app doesn’t have the feature to take a screenshot.
How to quickly download and install the vMEye Cloud for PC and Mac
You are just a few steps behind the app vMEye Cloud. Just after downloading the app, you will have to install it. Then the app is ready to use. Before that, you have to download an additional application that is known as a mobile emulator. Though you find so many mobile emulators online, all they are not functionally the same in quality. If you ask to know the best mobile emulator, we recommend these three; BlueStacks, the Nox App Player, and KOPlayer. You can use any one of them.
- Download any mobile emulator from these three; BlueStacks, the Nox App Player, and KOPlayer.
- Open the file you have downloaded right now. Then find the installer file and install.
- After completing the installation process, go to open the emulator.
- After opening the emulator, give your account name and password here to connect.
- Then you will see several menus on the screen. Open the play store app and click on the search bar.
- Type ‘’ vMEye Cloud’’ here and search for it.
- Multiple apps will come on the emulator screen where you find vMEye Cloud. Select vMEye Cloud and install the app.
How to Play vMEye Cloud on PC?
Open up the vMEye Cloud surveillance app on the mobile emulator. Then create an account here and remember the registration information and password. Then just go to add security device on the app. Give the device name, connection type, device serial number, and also give password here, just it. Then you will enjoy live streaming and also control the devices from anywhere.
Because of having modern technology, we can enjoy so many advantages through different apps. vMEye Cloud is one of them. We hope you will enjoy vMEye Cloud as it gives you the opportunity to watch live streaming and gives you the opportunity to control and monitor the security devices as well. The app has online alarm technology that helps you to be alert about suspected persons. You will definitely love the app because of the easy operation and important features. Download vMEye Cloud for PC to control and monitor your security devices.