Download SpeedVPN for PC – (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac)
When you have a great app on a mobile version like SpeedVPN, then you also want to have it for your PC. This super cool and effective app is a real challenge to track, and it perfectly hides the IP address for your Android devices. Due to this fact, many users want the same experience with SpeedVPN for Pc now.
The key reason of using this VPN is to have lots of local and international servers and, for that it has almost 10 million of users. As it is only working with the Android platform, you may not have it for PC by default, however, there is a way to make through. Using an emulator will give you the same experience just like your phone. Want to know how to nailed it? To know this, make sure you read between the whole article here.
Getting started with the VPN would be the safest and smartest choice for you. And, when a VPN hits the 10 million of download, that easily brings your attention. The sad part is it is only for the mobile platform by default, and the SpeedVPN for Pc is not available.
However, there is a way to sort it out and bring the SpeedVPN for Windows and Mac both. To ensure this, you need to follow some certain hacks, that we will show you up here in this article. To know this, don’t jump over it, and read the last sentence till you get to know about it.
What are the main features?
So the thing is, how it works and how it gets the millions of people’s attention. The answer lies in the features indeed. The SpeedVPN incorporated with the thousands of local and international servers and the good thing is all of it comes free!
Let’s have a look at some of the charming key features of SpeedVPN for Mac or Windows:
- User-friendly design with a simple interface
- Easily connected with the Internet
- The solid and reliable connection that unblocks every website
- Great background widget to keep you updated with the time for which you have been using the VPN
- The nice App filter feature
How to Install SpeedVPN for PC using emulators
When you need to have the SpeedVPN for Windows, you can not find it by default just like your Android mobile, for that, you need to merge it with any emulator first. Here we will show you to run it using BlueStacks.
An alternative to the Google Play store downloading is to have the APK file of the app and download and install
Step2: Once you have completed the download session, make sure you install it also, and soon after you will see the software will appear on your desktop shortcut menu.
Step3: Click on the shortcut menu of BlueStacks, and make sure you have an uninterrupted internet connection.
Step4: Now, you need to either create a Google Id or you supposed to have it right now.
Step 5: Merge the Google Id with the BlueStacks login, so you can run the emulator now
Step6: Click on the top right corner of the BlueStacks search bar and type “SpeedVPN for Pc”. Shortly you will have the app.
Step6: Once you come to see the app over there, now click on “install”
Step7: Now the app installation process has come to an end, and start using your SpeedVPN for computer easily. You can easily use the SpeedVPN for Mac or Windows using Nox player and just follow these steps only.
1. Install SpeedVPN in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most famous emulators that now helps you to run Speed VPN for Windows and Mac both. Here is how the process should be:
- Start with the BlueStacks installation for your PC
- When you finish the installation launch BlueStacks on Pc
- Now, click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Now, Search for SpeedVPN, you can type it at the search bar and hit the enter
- You need to log in the Google account and merge it with the BlueStacks emulator
- Once, the login is done you need to finish the installation process with the SpeedVPN
Note: There is a rare case with the loading issue for the BlueStacks software. However, if you come to know that issue is with you, then don’t worry simply download the Microsoft.net framework software for PC. Or, you can comment here, we will shortly let you know.
2. Install SpeedVPN in PC using Nox player
- Install Nox Player from the official site
- When you have download and install it, now you need to login to your Google account and merge it
- Find the tab searcher and search “SpeedVPN”
- Install the app SpeedVPN in your emulator Nox player
- When the installation process is end, you can easily start using the SpeedVPN for pc