Sonyliv For PC – Free Download On Windows 10/8/7 And Mac
As technology improves, people use apps like Sony LIV to access several channels. With this app, users can even live stream events from the comfort of their homes. The app and its benefits provide users with comfort, fun, and interest in one place. Unfortunately, people who are want to use this app on their PC cannot, because it is a smartphone app.
However, you can still download and run Sony LIV for PC by using an android emulator. With this, there is a better and wider view of the channels or other things you want to watch. Continue reading to learn more about Sony LIV and how to download and run it on PCs.
Sony LIV app Specification:
|Size||Varies with devices|
|Version||Varies with devices|
|Required Android version||Varies with devices|
|Developer||Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Operating system||Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac|
|Updated||December 15, 2021|
Features of Sony LIV app
- Save content to access later
- Premium package for a more exclusive experience
- Over 100 new shows and free worldwide access
- Access to several live event TV channels
- Free access to kids’ channel
How to Install the Sony LIV app for Windows and Mac
The Sony LIV app can run seamlessly on your PC if you know how to. But first, you need an emulator. We recommend Memu Play and BlueStacks emulator for this download.
1. Download using BlueStacks
One of the best and recommendable emulators that you can use to download and install apps smartphone apps on a PC. With the BlueStacks emulator, you can make a SonyLIV app for PC download and run it effortlessly.
Steps to download SonyLIV using BlueStacks emulator
- Download the BlueStacks emulator by visiting bluestacks.com, click on the download, and allow the app download.
- Next, open your PC’s download folder, click on the Exe file of the emulator, and follow the instructions carefully. The emulator will install, then the emulator’s icon will appear on your PC’s desktop.
- Double-tap on the emulator’s icon on your PC’s desktop and open the app. When it opens, fill in the details the app needs and accept the app’s license agreement. Then you can use the emulator.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and register your Google account. To register, insert your password, ID, and email address.
- Open Google Play Store and download Sony LIV. After that, click on download and allow the app to download. The process might take a while because of your PC’s processor.
- The app will display in the list of your downloaded apps in the emulator. Click on ‘My Apps’ and select Sony LIV. Then, you can use this app on your PC the same way you use it on your smartphone.
The Sony LIV app is available on Google Play Store, but you can try the SonyLIV APK download for PC procedure. You still need an emulator, but with a different approach. So, download the BlueStacks emulator.
- Search for Sony LIV on your PC browser. Select the APK file of the app, click ‘Download’. Choose the download folder on your PC, save the APK, and leave it to download.
- Next, open the BlueStacks emulator and click on the three vertically dotted menu tabs at the top of the page. Select ‘Upload’, select the APK from the download folder, upload it, and allow it to download.
- Click the ‘My Apps’ tab to see the list of your downloaded app, and open the Sony LIV app. Do the important registrations and use the app.
2. Download Using Memu Player
Memu Player is one effective emulator. You can use it to download and use any android app on your PC.
Steps to download SonyLIV using Memu Player
- To download Memu Player, go to their official website, click on download and allow the app to download. The process might take time depending on the working PC’s processor.
- Next, go to the download folder on your PC, click on the Exe file of the emulator and follow the instructions carefully and install the emulator. When you have completed the installation process, the Memu Player icon will display on your desktop.
- Double-click the Memu Player icon on your desktop to open the app. When the App Player opens, register and accept its license agreement. Then you can use the emulator for downloads.
- Click on the Google Play Store and register your Google Account. You need a password, an email address, and an ID to register.
- Search for the SonyLIV app. When it displays, click on the ‘Download’ tab, and allow the app to download. The process might take time so, don’t interrupt the download.
- After the download is complete, the app will be on your app download list. Click on the ‘My Apps’ tab and select SonyLIV. The app is on your PC like it is on your smartphone.
Alternative Apps to the SonyLIV App
1. AllCast App
AllCast is a music and video streaming app. It allows users to view pictures, watch videos, and listen to music on their TVs. It supports devices like Apple TV, Xbox, Roku, and a few others. Also, it is a smartphone app.
2. TVMC App
TVMC is a Kodi foundation app. It is a channel app and it gives its user liberty to watch any show of interest. Also, the app users can watch shows for free. The app has interesting features, and it is easy to use.
3. Pluto TV App
Pluto TV is a smartphone app that gives its users an OTT service. It means it gives users an Over-The-Top service. The app is versatile and has some pleasant features. Apps like Tubi, Crackle, and some others share similarities with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sony LIV free with Amazon Prime?
The Sony LIV app is free for download. But subscriptions on the app are not free. The app offers a lot of benefits, but most of them come with a cost.
Does Sony LIV have a free trial?
For new subscribers, Sony LIV gives them 3 months free subscription trial. When it is 3 days to the end of the free trial, the app will send a notification to remind its users to subscribe. As a Sony LIV user, you can either subscribe to enjoy exclusive features or forfeit the experience for free content.
Is Sony LIV worth a subscription?
The Sony LIV app is more enjoyable when you subscribe. The subscription packages offer more exclusive features that you can’t get when you are viewing freely. Most of the interesting channels are only available for subscribers.
The Sony LIV app promotes comfortable viewing of channels. With the app, you do not need to sit in your sitting room and turn on the TV to view interesting channels and live events. You can stay anywhere while you enjoy your watch.
The app is for smartphones, but SonyLIV for PC offers a broader screen viewing experience. It is easy to download and use with the help of an emulator.