Root Explorer For PC -Windows 7, 8, 10 And Mac 2022
Root Explorer for PC is a well-known application in the productivity category. It offers access to the entire file system of any android devices to its users. Root Explorer for PC provides the best file management options that other apps can not offer.
We usually remove files that we are not using regularly on our device for space management. Hiding files and accessing documents in a customized way is also a necessary option. It offers different file management options with an intuitive interface..
- Why Choose Android Root Explorer For PC?
- Android Root Explorer For windows and mac APK & Features
- How to Download and Install android root explorer on your PC (Mac and Windows)
Why Choose Android Root Explorer For PC?
Android Root Explorer for PC is worth installing on PC due to its simple but effective features. It includes all the advanced features that a file manager should have. You can explore the entire file system smoothly on your device.
Root Explorer for PC has excellent reviews in Google Playstore and Apple Appstore. It has more than 4.5 million download active installations with 4.3 / 5 ratings. It is developed by Speed Software and holds the top spot in the Productivity category.
Let’s find out why we should install Root Explorer on Windows and Mac environments.
Android Root Explorer For windows and mac APK & Features
Root Explorer offers the ultimate file management features for root users. You can access the android file system of a device including hidden files and other options.
The latest version of Root Explorer has included multiple tabs in it.
Root Explorer has extended its support with Google Drive, Dropbox, and other Networks. It also included SQLite database viewer, and text editor. Now you can bookmark your selected options.
Root Explorer now allows you to create Zip, rar, and gzip files and extract RAR archives.
It allows scripts as an executable file. The app has included APK binary XML viewer.
The app has updated the search option which is faster and specific.
You can send files via Email and Bluetooth with the app.
You can change app permissions, apply remount,and create symbolic links. You can create shortcuts on the home screen. Open with the facility is now available in the latest version.
How to Download and Install android root explorer on your PC (Mac and Windows)
The official version of Root Explorer for PC is not available for PC. Still, there are methods to download Root Explorer on Windows 10 or Mac operating systems. We are now going to disclose these processes including the pros and cons.
We are going to highlight the methods of installation through Emulators. Android emulators can create a mirror android environment on your pc. From various emulators in the market, we are going to focus on Bluestacks and Nox App Player.
How To Install Android Root Explorer For Pc Using Bluestack Android Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the most popular emulators in the android market. It has the most suitable interface to run any android app on PC. Now let’s lookout for the installation process of Root Explorer for PC.
- Go to the official website of the android emulator Bluestacks and download it.
- Now click on the setup.exe file of BLuestacks4 on your PC.
- After the installation process is done, get into the Bluestacks user interface. The first boot will take a few minutes to initialize.
- You have to log in to your Google Account on Bluestacks to operate it with full functionalities. If you don’t have a Google account then open one to run Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now use the search bar of Bluestacks or Google Playstore to search Android Root Explorer. Select enter on the official application named Root Explorer.
- You will be redirected to a page including the Root Explorer app info and install button.
- The installation will start after clicking Install the button. The installation process will take a few minutes to finish.
- After the installation process, you will see an icon of Root Explorer on your home screen. Double click the app icon to run Root Explorer for PC on Windows environment.
Now you can easily use Android Root Explorer on PC through Bluestacks emulator.
How To Install Android Root Explorer For Pc Using Nox App Emulator
After Bluestacks, Nox App Player is another popular android emulator. Nox App Player is a popular android emulator among mac users. Nox App Player can run any high-end games and other android apps on Mac.
- Get into the official website of the Nox App Player to download the latest version.
- Now run the setup.exe of Nox App Player file that you just downloaded.
- After the installation, you have to log in to your Google Account on Nox App Player.
- Double click the Google Playstore icon on Nox App Player to run it.
- Use the search bar of Google Playstore and search Android Root Explorer.
- Find the official app of Android Root Explorer and press enter.
- You will be redirected to a page including the Root Explorer info and Install button.
- The installation process will start after clicking the Install button. It will take a few minutes to finish.
- After the installation, an icon of Root Explorer for PC will appear on the Emulator Home screen. Click the app icon to use Root Explorer for PC on Mac.
Android Root Explorer App Upcoming 2021 Features
The newer version is being connected with the cloud network with full network access.
Add or Remove Accounts:
The upcoming feature includes a connection with Google Drive SDK. With this feature, you can add a new account when needed. Changes are not made in Existing accounts or details are not accessed. Only the account name has been changed.
Find Something more:
Now you can access the accounts that are logged in your device through the app. You can find the accounts that are available on the device.
Prevent from Sleeping:
During any long operation, your device will not get into sleep mode with the latest updates.
There aren’t many applications available in the Productivity category of Google Playstore. Root Explorer for PC has all the options that a file manager should include. It has gained huge popularity because of having simple but effective features.
If you haven’t installed Root Explorer for PC on Windows 10 or Mac then you must try it. We have highlighted all the features and installation process with simple guidance. Follow our mentioned method to enjoy this Productivity app on your PC.