Real Cricket 20 For PC – Free Download In Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
Many people are getting involved in games, and they crave a good gaming experience. Only an updated game like the Real Cricket 20 can give this satisfaction. The game is an update of Real Cricket 16, 17, and the likes. It is a very interesting game for cricket game lovers.
Even though the game is only available for smartphones, there is a means to play Real Cricket 20 for PC. The means is by using an emulator to download, install, and play it. Read to learn more about the cricket game and how to download and play it using an emulator.
- Can You Use the Real Cricket 20 Game for Your Windows and Mac PC?
- All About Real Cricket 20
- How to Install Real Cricket 20 for Windows & Mac
- Related Apps to Real Cricket 20
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use the Real Cricket 20 Game for Your Windows and Mac PC?
You can play the Real Cricket 20 game for Windows 7, 8, 10 PCs, and even Mac. Although the game is an Android game, you can play the game by using an emulator.
|App name||Real Cricket 20|
|Current app version||4.5|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Updated||November 25, 2021|
All About Real Cricket 20
Real Cricket 20 is a game for cricket lovers. The game has commentaries in various languages. It has in English, Hindi, and many other languages. Nautilus Mobile developed the game. This edition improves Bug Fixes, International Squads, and stability.
Since its inception, the game has had over 10million downloads and installations. The game’s features keep game lovers on their devices for long hours. It has interesting and active levels. So you can never get bored.
Features of Real Cricket 20
- Challenge Mode–This feature allows players to partake in Epic Battles in the game and win in whatever way possible.
- Real-Time Multiplayer–1 play vs. 1 player can play the classic 1 vs. 1 multiplayer. In addition, 2players can play against 2 other players. Then you can play against AI with your friends with CO-OP. Also, you can stream people’s live matches in any multiplayer mode.
- Highlights–You can save and share your match highlights with others.
- Road To World Cup & Road To RCPL–This feature keeps you active in the game. When you opt-in for the World Cup feature, you will be on a journey to make history.
- Choose Your Preferred Time Of Day–With this feature, you can choose whether your avatar will play at night or in the day.
These and many more are the features of Real Cricket 20. The game has a long list of features.
How to Install Real Cricket 20 for Windows & Mac
To install Real Cricket 20 for PC, you need an emulator. An emulator stands as a middleman between your PC and android apps. Without an emulator, android apps cannot work on PCs.
1. Install Real Cricket 20 Using BlueStacks
The BlueStacks emulator is one of the best in the market. It is easy to find and download, as many websites have links to download it. It is one of the most popular and efficient emulators, and you will get a good delivery to it.
Step 1: The first step to downloading the Real Cricket 20 game for PC is to download and open the BlueStacks emulator. Then, visit BlueStacks’ official website on your PC browser.
Step 2: Search for the Real Cricket 20 game with the already installed Google Play Store in the BlueStacks emulator. Open it, click on the search space, type ‘Real Cricket 20’, and search.
Step 3: Once the Real Cricket 20 game shows, click on it to open it. When it opens, click on the ‘Download’ bar and allow the game to download.
Step 4: Now you can open and use the Real Cricket 20 game. After a complete download process, the game will be on the downloaded-apps list in the emulator.
There is also an APK download method you can try. However, you still need the BlueStacks emulator for this method. So, download BlueStacks with the above download step.
- Step 1: Search for Real Cricket 20 with your PC browser. Then, select the APK file and download it. After that, you choose the download folder on your PC to save the file.
- Step 2: Next, open BlueStacks and then the menu tab at the top. Choose ‘Upload,’ select the APK file from the download folder, and upload it. Then let it download to the emulator.
- Ste3: The last step is to open and play the Real Cricket 20 game. So open My Apps and open the Real Cricket 20 game.
2. Install Real Cricket 20 Using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is an emulator that has gained trust from many people because of its reliable services. The app player is one of the best in the emulator market, and you can use it for any smartphone app downloaded on your PC. The process is simple and as well free.
Step 1: To download the Nox App Player on your PC, enter their official website. Then, click on download and allow it to download without interruption.
Step 2: After you have successfully downloaded the Nox App Player, click on the Exe file of the App Player in the download folder on your PC. Then, follow the instructions and install the App Player.
Step 3: Open the Google Play Store in the App Player. Register on it with your Google Account ID and password.
Step 4: Next up, click on the search bar in the Play Store, search for Real Cricket 20 and select the game. Finally, click on download and download the game.
Step 5: Open the emulator, click on the ‘My Apps’ bar, select the Real Cricket 20 game, and play it.
You can download it with the APK download method as well. The method needs an emulator. Download and install Nox App Player on your PC first.
- Step 1: When you have installed the Nox App Player on your PC, open your browser and search for Real Cricket 20. Download the APK file of the browser.
- Step 2: Open the Nox App Player, click on the Menu bar on the homepage, and select the ‘Upload’ option. Next, upload the APK file from your PC download folder and let it download.
- Step 3: After the browser has downloaded, it will save on the list of your downloaded app in the emulator. Open the Nox App Player and the app list. Select and play the Real Cricket 20 game.
Related Apps to Real Cricket 20
1. World Cricket Championship 3
The World Cricket championship 3 emerged as the winner of Google’s Best of 2020-User’s Choice Award. In addition, this game also was the winner of the Studio Game of the year (IGDC, 2020). The World Cricket Championship 3 is an upgrade of World Championship 2. Also, it is a smartphone cricket game.
2. World Cricket Battle 2
World Cricket Battle 2 is an advanced 3D cricket game for the next generation. The game has a real cricket experience of simulation on Google Play Store. In addition, it has My Career Mode for cricket fans who are eager to play a wide range of championship events. There is also a real-time battle multiplayer feature on the game.
3. Real World Cricket
Real World Cricket is a mobile cricket game. To play this top-notch cricket, become a real cricket champion. The game has realistic cricket features. It is an upgraded game with many challenges to keep you on for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Real Cricket 20 an Indian game?
Real Cricket 20 is an Indian game. In India, cricket is more than just a game. It is a religion too. So, religion leads to creating the game, which has over 10million downloads already.
Is Real Cricket 20 an online game?
You can play the Real Cricket 20 online and offline. The game has two multiplayer versus online modes. It is real-time gameplay. When you start this versus mode, it puts one team against the other.
The Real Cricket 20 game is even more advanced and has more tendency to keep people locked on their screen. It has many features that make it more interesting than some other cricket games. Real Cricket 20 for PC offers an even better gaming experience. With your PC’s big screen, you can see the corners of the game. This could be the factor that helps you win in the Multiplayer Mode.