Phonto For PC – Free Download Windows and Mac
Do you need to add text to your pictures to make them cool? Or you have motivational quotes you want to create in a picture. If this is you, the Phonto app will do a great job for you. It allows you to add text to pictures with different fonts and sizes.
The app has an Android version and also an iOS version, but it doesn’t have a Windows or Mac version. This makes it hard to download Phonto for PC, although it is possible. To maximize the possibility of getting the Phonto app on your PC, you need an android emulator.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the Phonto app and its features. Also, to learn how to download and use the Phonto app on your PC.
- Can You Use Phonto on Your PC?
- An Overview of Phonto for PC
- Features of Phonto for PC
- Ways to Download and Install Phonto (Windows and Mac)
- Alternative Apps to the Phonto App
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Phonto on Your PC?
This app can function perfectly on your PC with an android emulator. While there are many emulators out there, we recommend Bluestack and Nox Player to ensure a seamless download process.
|Name||Phonto-Text on Photos|
|Requires Android||7.0 and up|
|Updated||December 15, 2021|
An Overview of Phonto for PC
The Phonto app is one that you can use to add texts to pictures. The app has many text fonts. You can choose the one that matches whatever you want it for. It has a sizing option that helps you change the size of the text and align it to the perfect size.
With the Phonto app, your book covers, memes, and other things that are related to the app’s functions will turn out well. The blending option in the app allows the text to blend with the tone of the picture, and this option is adjustable.
Features of Phonto for PC
- The Phonto app has over 200 text fonts
- The app lets you install more fonts
- You can change the color of the text to any color of your choice
- Phonto allows you to change the text size
- It allows you to rotate the text
- You can either add or remove text-shadow in the app
- There is an option for changing the background color of the text or not putting a background at all
- You can select how spacious you want your characters, words, and lines to be.
Ways to Download and Install Phonto (Windows and Mac)
There is just one way to download the Phonto app on your PC. Following that process will equip your device with the tools it needs to use the app. The means is using an Android emulator such as the BlueStacks emulator and Nox App Player.
1. Downloading with BlueStacks Emulator
The BlueStacks emulator is an android emulator that has stood the test of time. Many people know it for its effectiveness and speed. Let us go straight to the steps to download the Phonto app on your PC with the BlueStacks emulator.
- Step 1: Open the browser on your PC and go to the official website of the BlueStacks emulator to download this emulator. Do not interrupt the process while it is downloading.
- Step 2: The emulator needs to be installed before you can use it. So, locate and open the Exe file of the emulator and follow the directions you see to install the app.
- Step 3: Here, you will accept the license agreement of the emulator and open the Google Play Store installed within. Launch it with your Google Account ID and password.
- Step 4: You can download the Phonto app by searching for it on the Play Store and clicking on the download bar. After this, allow the Phonto app to download to the emulator.
- Step 5: Now for the final step, open the app list in the emulator and select the Phonto app from there. Click on the app to open it, then launch the app.
2. Downloading with Nox App Player
Many people choose Nox App Player over many other android emulators because it is easier to understand. Nox has a user-friendly interface, and it is fast and free too. Follow the steps below to download the Phonto app on your PC with Nox App Payer.
- Step 1: Open your PC browser and go to the official website of Nox App Payer to download this App Player. Allow the process to be complete and notify you of the same.
- Step 2: You need to install the Nox App Payer before you can use it. So, find and open the Exe file of the emulator and follow the directions you see to install the app.
- Step 3: Accept the license agreement of the App Payer and open the Google Play Store in it. Launch it with your Google Account ID and password.
- Step 4: Download the Phonto app by searching for it on the Play Store, then click on the download bar. Now, allow the Phonto app to download to the App Payer.
- Step 5: Lastly, open the app list in the emulator and select the Phonto app. Click on the app to open it, then use the app.
Alternative Apps to the Phonto App
1. Font Rush
Font Rush is an app that lets your add text to pictures and selects its over 200 font styles. The app has over 250 templates for you to create memes, motivational quotes, and many other things. You can add colors to beautify the texts on the pictures.
2. Add Text on Photo
Many apps allow you to add text to photos online, but the Add Text on Photo app is one of the best. The app has a background for you to add text on if you don’t want to use Pictures from your device. You can make the text curve vertical or horizontal.
3. Add Text
Gabo Apps created this app for people to add texts to their pictures for any reason they want. The app has gradient colors, solid colors, and transparent backgrounds to make your work beautiful and classy. There are over 1000 fonts in the app and 3D text tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Phonto app free?
With all the features the Phonto app has, the app is free to download and use, too. There is no paid version of the Phonto app, and there is also no feature in the app that requires a money upgrade.
What is Phonto used for?
Phonto is an app that you can use to add text to pictures. The app has over 200 text fonts and an option to download more. There are different colors for text in the app.
How do I upload a photo on Phonto?
To upload a photo on Phonto, open the app, click on the icon that looks like a camera. It will open your camera roll photos. Add any picture you want from there.
The Phonto app is a lucrative text-adding app. The app gives you over 200 exclusive text fonts that you can use to make your work awesome.
Downloading and using the Phonto app on your PC is possible with the use of an android emulator. Download either BlueStacks emulator or Nox App Player, then use it to download Phonto for PC.