Nox App Player for PC – Free Download for Windows and Mac
Nox app player is a well-known and good performing android emulator that gives you the opportunity to use almost all essential apps and all games on your desktop. The software has two separate versions for Windows and Mac so that all the users can use the app on PC.
It is nothing but an android emulator but gives us many advantages. With the app, all the users can enjoy games and other apps on a bigger screen. Not done yet, we bet better hardware performance while using on PC at the same time we can get good control. In fact, every user loves most to play any game on a wide and big screen. On the other hand, we can use some essential, exciting accessories like gamepad and joystick. That is why they enjoy the app on PC more than playing the game on mobile. Download Nox App Player for PC right now to enjoy the full-screen performance and easier controls.
Features of Nox App Player
Some users complaint that they cannot use other android emulators on PC smoothly. But Nox App player is different from them, and it is compatible with all operating systems. It has some exciting features that are highly functional.
- Nox App Player is very fast and smooth while using on PC, and it never freezes.
- Get the real feel while playing games with the high performance of this emulator.
- It is designed based on a 4.4.2 Android Kernel version, and it is mostly compatible with AMD and X*^.
- Come with pre-installed camera apps, file manager, Facebook, and some other essential apps.
- You will get its highest performance while playing your favorite games. For getting the best gaming performance, it has no alternative.
- It is featured with shaking performance.
- Download any essential software or your most favorite game from the Google Play Store on Nox App Player.
- User-friendly interface.
- Multiple devices supported.
NOX Player System Requirements for PC and Mac
You know the Nox app player can be used both in Windows and Mac OS. Before installing, you have to ensure the minimum system requirements on your PC for both Mac OS and Windows. Check the prerequisites.
System Requirements for Nox Player for Windows
- Processor: At least a dual-core processor (AMD and Intel).
- RAM: 1.5 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Drive: Ensure at least 3 GB of free space on a hard drive for smooth performance.
System Requirements for Nox Player for Mac
- Processor: Ensure 2 GHz Processor.
- RAM: 2GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Drive: 3 GB of free space on a hard disk memory.
How to Download NOX Player for Windows 7,8,10
You can download and install the Nox App Player for Windows 7,8,10 versions. But if you have the lower windows version, for example, Windows XP, Windows Vista, you can also download, but you may not get high performance on these platforms. But you can definitely use the player on these old Windows versions. Ensure the above-mentioned system requirement and download Nox App Player from the given link. After downloading has finished, you can install it. Follow the steps to install the Nox App Player.
How to Install Nox App Player on Windows 7,8,10
- Click on the Nox App Player Double click on the installer file.
- Give the right mark on the Accept Agreement and click the install button.
- It needs a few minutes to complete the installation process. Wait up to 3-4 minutes.
- After a while, you will see the installation process has been completed.
Downloading Nox Player for Mac OS X
You know Nox App Player is also available for Mac OS. The download process is also the same as you did before. Just download the Nox App Player for Mac OS from the provided link and go for install.
How to Install Nox App Player on Mac OS
- Click on the Nox App Player dmg file and double click to install.
- Accept all permission if it requires and then clicks on install.
- Follow the screen guide and wait for a few minutes to be completed the install process.
- Set up your Google account, your Nox App Player is ready to use now.
How to Play NOX Player Android Games On Your PC
After completing the installation process, you are ready to play Nox App Player. Launch the Nox App Player and wait a while to be loaded the player on your screen. Then the Nox App Player home screen will come on your PC, where you can see Facebook, File manager and Google Play Store, and other essential apps on the screen. Tap on the play store and set up your Google account. Follow the screen-guideline to complete the setup. You will see a lot of features and apps on the screen after set up had been finished. Install your favorite apps and enjoy Nox App Player.
It is a complete guide both for new or experienced users of the Nox App Player. We hope you won’t face any difficulty in installing and enjoy the player on your PC. No doubt, you will get a high-performance android emulator after installing Nox App Player. Nevertheless, if you face any difficulty in understanding or trouble to download and install the Nox App Player, just seek our help. We give you a solution as early as possible.
Thanks, Westwood Pacific, for developing a high performing android emulator for PC. Thanks, Westwood Pacific again and Thanks Nox App Player.