Download Mobile Patrol For PC – Windows 10/8/7 and MacBook
If you’re highly conscious of the security of places and people you care about, there’s arguably no better app to use than Mobile patrol. This smartphone application grants you access to key information about places across the country. All you need to do is simply enter the Zip code of the location of concern.
But, the app developers only developed versions compatible with iOS and Android devices. So, you probably asked, can I use Mobile Patrol for PC? You can use Mobile patrol on your PC. However, you’ll need to run the app using an emulator software. This article will show you how to use Mobile patrol for your Windows and Mac laptops.
- Can I Use Mobile Patrol for PC?
- Mobile Patrol Features
- How to Install Mobile Patrol for PC Windows and Mac
- Mobile Patrol Alternative Apps
- Frequently Asked Question
Can I Use Mobile Patrol for PC?
So, you can’t directly use mobile patrol for pc. To use this app on your Mac or Windows PC, you need to install the app using an android emulator software. Luckily, there are several emulator apps available for download on any PC. After installation, you can then open the mobile patrol app and run it seamlessly as you would on your phone.
Mobile Patrol specifications:
|App name||Mobile patrol|
|App size||13 MB|
|Date last updated||August 2, 2021|
Mobile Patrol Features
- This app allows you to access current information from security agencies that service locations of your interest.
- To access information about places, you only have to enter the area’s zip code in the app.
- Mobile patrol timely notifies you of happenings around your area.
- Users of the app have access to updated security news in the neighborhood.
- You can use the app to get updates about missing persons or pets in the neighborhood.
- The app allows multiple users to access their accounts on any device using cloud services.
- The app uses GPS services that can be used for tracking purposes.
- You can also file reports about safety or crime in your environment using the Mobile patrol app.
How to Install Mobile Patrol for PC Windows and Mac
Since there’s no version of the mobile patrol app that supports use direct use on computers, you’ll have to run the APK file on your computer. You need to open your web browser and install any Android emulator on your PC to do this. We’ll give you a guide on how to go about this using two different emulators; continue reading.
1. Installing Mobile Patrol for PC Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulators and can be downloaded for free on almost any PC. You just have to make sure your PC meets the basic requirements of the BlueStacks version you’re downloading. Below are the steps:
- Step 1: Download this emulator via your PC internet browser. After the download, open the downloaded file and follow the instructions on your PC screen to install it.
- Step 2: Open the app from your desktop. Once you have the app opened, click on the app store icon on the BlueStacks home screen to access the Google play store.
- Step 3: To download apps on the Google play store using this emulator, you’ll be requested to sign in. Enter your Gmail account credential in the appropriate spaces to proceed.
- Step 4: On the Google play store page, you’ll find a search bar at the top of the screen. Type in “mobile patrol” and click on the search icon.
- Step 5: You’ll find the mobile patrol app among the first few apps in the search results. Click on the app to begin the installation. After installation, you can open Mobile patrol and use it on PC from your Bluestacks home screen.
2. Installing Mobile Patrol for PC Using Memu Play
Like BlueStacks, you can also use the MemuPlay emulator to install Mobile Patrol on your PC. Moreover, this emulator does the best job when used with games. Below are the steps for installing Mobile patrol on a PC using the Memu play emulator.
- Step 1: First off, download the Memuplay emulator on your PC. Double-click the file and follow the instructions to install Memu play on your PC.
- Step 2: After installation, open the app and click on the Google play store icon on the home page. You should be able to access any app available on the play store via this emulator.
- Step 3: Sign in using your Google account login details. After that, click on the search bar on the play store page and type in “Mobile Patrol.” Then launch the search by clicking on the search icon.
- Step 4: When the search result comes on the screen, look for the correct app (developed by Appriss Insights), then click on the install button to install Mobile Patrol on your PC.
- Step 5: The installation should last for some seconds, after which you can double-click on the installed app to start using it.
Mobile Patrol Alternative Apps
1. USA Today
Produced by USA Today, Inc., this app is one cool app that allows you easy access to important news and incidents around you. Furthermore, this app allows you to filter the news categories that get to you. Moreover, the app has Podcast features and allows users to play daily games. However, note that this app only provides news from happenings in the United States. Also, you need to pay a subscription fee to access some of its notable features.
Hypebeast is a news app introduced by Hypebeast Ltd Inc. The app keeps its users notified of all the trending topics and happenings going on in your environment. Also, through the Hypebeast app, you have access to news from a wide range of topics. Some of the featured topics include fashion, entertainment, culture, and news.
Here’s yet another great smartphone app introduced by Mobile Software app. This app is designed to promote the safety of individuals anywhere and anytime. With the bSafe app, you can get help whenever you’re caught in a dangerous or difficult situation. All you need is to click an SOS button on the app. This button automatically notifies your emergency contacts of your location and live-streams everything to them in video or audio format.
Frequently Asked Question
Can you use mobile patrol on iOS devices?
A released version of the Mobile patrol app can be used for iOS devices. However, the minimum iOS version that can run this app is the iOS version 12.0.
Can I use Mobile Patrol on My Mac PC
There isn’t a version that supports usage on PCs. To use Mobile Patrol on your Mac PC, you need to run the app using emulator software such as BlueStacks or Memuplay.
There you go, with an app that allows you to access basic safety information about your vicinity. While this phone may not be supported on PC, you can run the app on your PC using an emulator software. In this article, we’ve included two methods of running the Mobile Patrol app for PC.
Also, just in case you need mobile patrol alternative apps, we’ve included three great app suggestions that you can use to gain a similar experience.