Learn How To Install Life360 For PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
The Life360 app is a next-gen solution that allows you to track any person or object. It is an all-in-one app that you can use anytime. With this advanced application, you can find your devices and even track a friend. Now that this app is available for smartphone devices, can we download and install the Life360 for PC?
Unfortunately, Life360 is only available for android and iOS phones and tablets. Therefore, you can’t install the app on your computer directly, but if you have an android emulator installed on your computer, you can download and use the app on your PC. Some of the most innovative android emulators include BlueStacks, MEmu, and NoxPlayer emulators.
This article has outlined the steps to download the Life360 app on your pc using BlueStacks. Also, we have discussed the features of the Life360 app for you below. Find more below.
- Can You Use Life360 for PC?
- Why Should You Use Life360 for PC?
- Features and Benefits of Life360 for PC
- How to Download and Install Life360 for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Top Related Apps of Life360
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Use Life360 for PC?
Life360 is an android and iOS application and is only available for smartphones and tablets. But, if you want to use the Life360 app on your computer, then you’d need to install an Android emulator
|Name||Life360: Family Locator & GPS Tracker for Safety|
|Updated||February 3, 2022|
|Requires Android||8.0 and above.|
Why Should You Use Life360 for PC?
The Life360 for pc is one of the most trusted tracking applications available for users worldwide. With over 50 million active users, you can be sure of how active the application is and the value it offers. In addition, it comes with a crash detection feature for detecting any forms of crashes and reporting to connected families.
Features and Benefits of Life360 for PC
- SOS feature that allows you to send mute alerts with your device locations to responders.
- All-day-round emergency dispatch that is constantly in contact with your connected family members.
- Identity Theft Protection to protect each family member’s volatile digital information
- It also contains a white glove retrieval service, covering up to $1M.
- The app also comes with a Family Safety Assist feature to provide real-time expert support at all locations.
How to Download and Install Life360 for PC (Windows & Mac)
As we’ve already stated that you can’t download that Life360 on your computer without using an android emulator. How do you use an Android emulator to download this app? What kind of emulators are we talking about? Let’s discuss the android emulators below.
1. How to Download and Install Life360 for PC (Windows & Mac) using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most trusted android emulators for downloading, installing, and using any android game or app on your Windows and Mac computers. Let’s look at the steps in downloading Life360 on your computer using the BlueStacks emulator.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to visit the BlueStacks official website and download the software.
- Step 2: After downloading the raw file into your computer, go to the download section and locate the raw file. Then, double-click on it to run the installation process.
- Step 3: When you’ve successfully installed the Emulator on your computer, open it. Its interface is an android interface.
- Step 4: Then, sign in to your functional Google Account in any built-in Google Applications in the emulator. Alternatively, if you don’t have a Google account, then create a new one.
- Step 5: Once you’ve finished signing into your Google account, navigate to Google Play Store and search for “Life360: Family Locator & GPS Tracker for Safety.” Then, download the app.
2. How to Download and Install Life360 for PC (Windows & Mac) using MEmu
MEmu player is another advanced and high-efficiency android emulator that allows you to access all kinds of android and iOS applications and games on your computer. Let’s quickly consider the steps in downloading and installing the Life360 on your computer using the MEmu player below.
- Step 1: Visit MEmu’s official webpage and download the android emulator into your Windows or Mac computer.
- Step 2: Once you’ve finished downloading the software to your computer, navigate and install it. Then, double-click on it to open the installation dialogue.
- Step 3: MEmu Player usually creates two icons on the desktop and start menu; MEmu and Multi-MEmu. Next, click on the MEmu software icon and open the emulator.
- Step 4: Sign in to your Google account. Usually, android emulators—like android phones—require you to sign in or create an account on your device if you’re using it for the first time.
- Step 5: Then, head over to Google Play Store and search for “Life360: Family Locator & GPS Tracker for Safety.” Then, click on the install button to download it.
Top Related Apps of Life360
This app provides a real-time location of your family members via GPS coordinates and next-generation GPS location. Family360 is a reliable Smartphone tracker that enables you to track your relatives anywhere in the world using its innovative technology. Also, using the app, you can verify fake locations of your family members.
GeoZilla is another tracking application that helps you to keep tabs with your family members and their real-time locations. It provides you a report of where your family has visited within the week and lets you know when your friend or family arrives at a location.
3. iSharing: GPS Location Tracker
iSharing is an innovative GPS tracking application that allows you to connect, find, track, and even share locations to and from your family. In addition, it enables users to share private data and track locations around town.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does life360 work on computers?
To use Life360 on your personal computer, then install an Android emulator on your computer. The emulator will enable you to seamlessly use android apps and games on your computer.
Can you track someone on life360 without them knowing?
It’s not possible to track someone on Life360 without them knowing. The app has an opt-in option that requires all individuals connected (in their circle) to opt-in intentionally.
Is the app life 360 free?
The Life360 app is free to download, and you can use its core functions without charge. However, if you want to use it’s the Plus and Driver protection tiers, you will need to pay to access them.
To download Life360 for Pc, you will need to install an android emulator on your computer. For the best experience and high efficiency, we recommend that you use the BlueStacks and MEmu player to run the app on your computer.