Free Download Lantern VPN For PC -Windows/7/8/10/Mac
Have you ever loaded a webpage or mobile app and couldn’t due to your geographical location or country? You can easily bypass all those restrictions by using a VPN app, and one of the best for this is the Lantern VPN app.
Lantern VPN allows you to surf the web and apps anonymously, offering you privacy and security. So noted, Lantern VPN is a reliable and trustworthy application available for android and iOS devices.
Howbeit, Lantern VPN is not available for Windows and Mac devices, there is a way to access it on your computer. Unfortunately, the only way you can download and install the Lantern VPN for PC is by using an Android emulator.
In this guide, we’ve listed how you can download and install Lantern VPN on your PC using two of the best Android emulators available—BlueStacks and NoxPlayer emulators.
- Can You Use Lantern VPN for PC?
- Why should You Use Lantern VPN for PC?
- Lantern VPN for PC Features
- Download and Install Lantern VPN For PC -Windows/7/8/10/Mac
- Related Apps of Lantern VPN
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Can You Use Lantern VPN for PC?
Lantern VPN is not available for computers. It’s only downloadable for iOS and Android devices. Currently, apps like this are have not been created for Windows, Mac, or Linux OS, but only for smartphones and tablets. But an android emulator can enable you to download and use the app within the emulator on your computer.
Below are some specifications of the Lantern VPN.
|Name:||Lantern: Open Internet for All|
|Written By:||Team Lantern|
|Updated:||October 4, 2021.|
|Requires Android:||5.0 and above|
Why should You Use Lantern VPN for PC?
Similar Read: Quick Download of SurfEasy VPN for Pc Windows/Mac
Lantern VPN provides you access to various geo-restricted apps and websites. Also, it comes with the ideal proxy VPN that functions via the open-source network.
Lantern VPN for PC Features
- The app is super-easy to use. It requires no registration, settings, or even setup. You just access all its advanced technologies with only one click.
- Super-fast. The Lantern VPN allows you to load web pages quickly and ultra-fastly.
- Also, you can use the Lantern VPN anywhere—school, work, or at home.
- Lantern VPN also provides high security for all your browsing activities.
- Lantern VPN is easy to use and understand.
- Additionally, the app provides you access to several kinds of web pages and applications.s
Download and Install Lantern VPN For PC -Windows/7/8/10/Mac
When it comes to downloading and installing the Lantern VPN on your computer, you should know that it’s not as short and straightforward as downloading Windows software. So said, there are some steps you need to follow to download the app on your computer. In this section, we’d look at how you can download and install Lantern VPN for PC using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer emulators. Let’s proceed.
1. Download Lantern VPN using BlueStacks
- Go to the BlueStacks official webpage and download the raw file of the emulator. Download a software version that supports your computer specifications.
- Then, head on to your download section and install the software on your computer.
- After installing, run the BlueStacks emulator on your computer. Navigate any Google app in the emulator and sign in. If you don’t have an account, then create a new Google account and verify it.
- Return to the app drawer and open Google Play Store. Then, search for Lantern VPN and click on the Install button to download the app in your emulator.
- After installing the app on your emulator, it will be listed on your app drawer. Open it.
2. Download Lantern VPN using NoxPlayer
- Go to the BigNox website and download the software from the platform. Ensure to download a compatible version with your computer specifications.
- When you’re done downloading, go to the downloaded file and run it to install the software on your computer.
- After installing it, go to your desktop folder and double-click on the NoxPlayer icon to run it.
- Log into your Google Account or create an account if you don’t have one when it launches.
- Once you’ve finished signing into your Google account, go back to the app menu and open Google Play Store.
- Then, type “Lantern: Open Internet for All” and download it by clicking on the Install button.
- When the app has been downloaded into your computer, it will create a shortcut icon on your emulator home screen.
- You can open the Lantern VPN on your PC and browse anonymously as you wish.
Related Apps of Lantern VPN
1. Vpnify – Unlimited VPN Proxy
This free, unlimited VPN provides you with ultra-fast VPN servers. Also, using the VPN, you can protect your 3G/4G and Wifi connections. One of the reasons why VPNify is among people’s favorites is that it grants you access to restricted sites it provides you with security privacy on both private and public scales.
2. Ultrasurf – Unlimited VPN
This is another secure, advanced, and innovative virtual protected network app that allows you to unblock geo-restricted applications, games, and websites. You can hide and change your IP using the VPN while browsing through public and private websites. One great thing about Ultrasurf is that it is free, and you don’t have to provide any login details.
3. FishVPN – Secure Fast Proxy
The Third on our list today is the Fish VPN. Fish VPN is a free VPN app that allows you to access restricted websites and apps, protect your public and private connections and hide your IP addresses while surfing the web. In addition, you can do all these things while being anonymous.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Can You Use Lantern VPN for Mac?
To download, install, and use the Lantern VPN on your Mac computer, you need to download a compatible android emulator such NoxPlayer or BlueStacks. Then, sign in to your Google Account within the emulator, search for Lantern VPN on Google Play and download it to your Mac-powered computer.
Is Lantern VPN free?
Lantern VPN is completely free to download and install and use. But if you want to use the advanced features within the app, you’d need to pay.
If you want to use Lantern VPN for PC, then you need to download and install an android emulator on your computer. BlueStacks and NoxPlayer emulators are among the ideal android emulators which you can use to download and install the Lantern VPN on your computer.