Free Download Kinemaster for PC [Windows 7,8,10 & Mac]
Sometimes, you may record a video on your mobile phone and want to edit it using your phone. Some apps make your editing process seamless and highly professional. One of them is the Kinemaster for PC. Kinemaster is an amazing video editing app that helps you edit your videos using professional video editing tools while providing the best quality video results.
However, Kinemaster is not available for computers (Windows, Mac, or Linux), so you can’t download and use the app directly on your phone. But, if you truly want to use this app on your computer, you’d need to install an Android emulator.
This guide outlines the emulation software programs you need to install Kinemaster on your computer. Also, we’ve discussed the steps in installing them and the benefits and features of Kinemaster.
- Can You Use Kinemaster on Your PC?
- How To Install Kinemaster On Your Pc Or Mac With BlueStacks And Nox Player
- How to Uninstall KineMaster for PC
- Main Features of Kinemaster
- Kinemaster System Requirements
- Top 3 KineMaster alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Kinemaster on Your PC?
Kinemaster is not available in Windows and macOS versions, so you can’t download it on your computer directly. But, using an android emulator, you can download and install the Kinemaster on your computer and use it seamlessly.
Check the specifications of the Kinemaster app below.
|Name||KineMaster – Video Editor|
|Category||Video Players and Editors|
|Requires Android||7.0 and above.|
|Current Version||188.8.131.5290. GP|
|Updated||January 14, 2022.|
|Written by||KineMaster Corporation|
How To Install Kinemaster On Your Pc Or Mac With BlueStacks And Nox Player
For downloading and installing Kinemaster for PC, you’d need to install an android emulator on your PC. As we’ve said, BlueStacks and NoxPlayer are some of the best android emulators you can work with. So let’s look at how to download and install KineMaster on your computer using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
1. Download and install KineMaster using BlueStacks
BlueStacks offers several advanced benefits with which users can interact, including user-friendly, interactive, and high-performance software to run their smartphone apps and games. So how can you download and install the Kinemaster on your computer?
- Step 1: Visit the BlueStacks website and download the raw file to your computer.
- Step 2: Head over to your Desktop folder and open the raw file. It will open an installation dialogue. Follow the procedures and complete the installation process.
- Step 3: Open BlueStacks and log into your existing Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, there’s also a button on that page. So, you can use that alternatively to create a new account and sign in.
- Step 4: Go back to the app list within the emulator and open Google Play Store. In the Play Store app, you can now search and download the Kinemaster app on your computer.
- Step 5: Installing, KineMaster will create a shortcut on your emulator’s home screen. You can navigate it and interact with the app as much as you like.
2. Download and install using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer, on the other hand, is the best Android emulator for installing and using android apps on your computer. Using this lightweight and highly efficient app, you can seamlessly interact with any android app and game. So, let’s head on to the steps below.
Step 1: Go to BigNox and download the NoxPlayer emulator on your computer. Compared to BlueStacks, NoxPlayer is relatively lighter, and it provides more recent upgrades than its counterpart.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your computer. Nox will create a shortcut on your computer desktop folder when you’re done.
Step 3: Double-tap on the NoxPlayer emulator on your computer and open it. Then, log into your Google account to access any Google app within the emulator.
Step 4: In the app drawer, scroll to Google Play Store, open it, and search for Kinemaster. Then, download it on your emulator.
Step 5: When you’re done downloading the KineMaster on your computer, you can use it for as much as you want.
How to Uninstall KineMaster for PC
To uninstall the Kinemaster on your PC, you’d do so by using an android emulator. In this case, we’re using the BlueStacks emulator. So let’s go through the process simply.
Similar Read: 5 Best Android Video Editing Apps
- Step 1: Open the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: When it launches, navigate to the app drawer.
- Step3: Then, scroll down to Kinemaster and right-click on it. A dialogue box will pop up. Click on the “uninstall app” section and confirm the process by clicking “ok.”
Main Features of Kinemaster
- Using the Kinemaster app, you can download and re-change video projects by using the Get Projects feature.
- It comes with essential video-editing tools for cutting, cropping, and splicing your videos.
- Using the app, you can merge and edit videos, images, texts, special effects, etc.
- It also comes with over 2,500 downloadable videos, transitions, images, fonts, stickers, even animations.
- Also, you can add voiceovers, music, sound effects, and change of voice features.
- You can also create great visual effects by using modes like slow-mo, speed-up, and even blending.
- You can also use color adjustments and a color filter to make the videos unique.
- Kinemaster comes with a color enhancement tool to help correct and improve your images and videos.
- It comes with some Equalizer presets volume envelope and ducking tools for your audio.
- Additionally, it comes with a keyframe animation feature that enables you to integrate motion into your layers.
- It allows you to save your videos in 4K resolution at 30fps.
- Last, Kinemaster enables you to share your videos with other apps.
Kinemaster System Requirements
|OS||Windows 7 or above.|
|Video Graphics||OpenGL 2.0 or above.|
|Processor requirement||AMD or Intel Dual-Core.|
|Storage||A minimum of 10GB.|
|RAM||Minimum of 1.5GB.|
Top 3 KineMaster alternatives
Lightworks is a professional video editing tool that enables you to edit, merge, and save your videos of high quality. Using this app, you can split a video into various parts, extract the audio quality, and add your voice. It also comes with options to fade in and out of a video.
2. Power director video
Power director is another excellent video editing application that allows you to input music, transitions, texts, emoji, and effects. Also, you can export the video in 4K resolution. Additionally, you can share your videos with your friends on other social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, etc.
FilmoraGo is the mobile version of the Filmora Video editing software. It provides you with the best features to work with your videos and export to YouTube or TikTok. In addition, it comes with more than 5000 stickers, over 1000 music, and tons of other amazing features you can interact with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is KineMaster for PC free?
You can download and install the Kinemaster app on your phone for free. Also, using its basic tools, you’d not need to pay for it. But, if you want to access the premium tools and features within the app, you’d need to register for the premium package and pay.
What is an android emulator?
An Android emulator is computer software that enables you to download, install, interact and uninstall any android game or application on your computer like you would on a smartphone. It comes with a user-friendly user interface with which you can interact seamlessly.
Is KineMaster safe?
Kinemaster is safe to use as it provides several advanced video editing features for users. It is one of the most trusted video editing applications available for android devices, accruing over 100 million users.
In this article on how to download Kinemaster for PC, we have highlighted that you can do so by using an android emulator. Emulators make it possible for you to access android apps on your computer. Some of the best emulators include BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.