How to Download Keepsafe For PC – Windows (7,8,10) and Mac
Sometimes, you want to hide your photos, videos, and even files to prevent intruders from accessing your private data. One effective application to protect your sensitive data is the Keepsafe for PC. This app enables you to secure your applications media files using passwords and pins, and you can download them from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
All the same, Keepsafe is only available for Android and iOS devices. So, you can’t download the Windows or macOS version. However, if you want to use the app on your computer, you can get an Android emulator to install the Keepsafe.
In this guide, we have outlined all you need to know about Keepsafe for PC. Also, we’ve stated how to install it using Android emulators and the benefits of the Keepsafe app.
- Can You Use Keepsafe for PC?
- Features of Keepsafe for PC
- How to Download and Install Keepsafe for PC
- Benefits of Using Keepsafe Photo Vault
- Related Apps of Keepsafe
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Use Keepsafe for PC?
Keepsafe is unavailable for PC—Mac, Windows, or Linux—so you can’t download and use it directly on your computer. On the flip side, an Android emulator is a software program that can bridge the gap between your computer and any android application or game.
Some of the ideal android emulators include BlueStacks, MEmu, and NoxPlayer emulators, and we’d talk about them below. Meanwhile, let’s consider the specifications of Keepsafe for PC below.
|Name||Private Photo Vault – Keepsafe|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Updated||January 24, 2022|
|Requires Android||5.1 and above|
Features of Keepsafe for PC
- The app allows you to store apps based on categories.
- It also comes with PIN, fingerprint, and pattern protection for your Photo Gallery.
- You can also backup videos and photos over the cloud for simplified recovery. So, you do not need to worry if your phone gets lost or damaged.
- It comes with face-down automatic lock accessibility that allows. This feature turns on when your phone faces downward. Just the way you want.
- Additionally, you can personalize the Keepsafe app
- Also, the app doesn’t pop up in your recent apps in your app drawer. It’s that secure.
How to Download and Install Keepsafe for PC
If you want to download and use Keepsafe for PC, you must have an android emulator installed on your computer. BlueStacks and NoxPlayer emulators are some of the ideal android emulators you can choose to work with. This is because these software programs are both high-efficient and portable. So, let’s head over to the installation process.
1. How to download and Install Keepsafe for PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a leading android emulator that allows you to interact with android games and applications directly on your computer—both Windows and Mac OS. Let’s proceed to the installation process below.
- Step 1: Download BlueStacks emulator from the official BlueStacks site. The download process shouldn’t take long, as BlueStacks software isn’t an extensive file.
- Step 2: Install the emulator on your computer.
- Step 3: Run the software. Usually, BlueStacks creates a shortcut icon on your computer start menu or desktop; find it out and open it. Then, it will display an Android interface.
- Step 4: Navigate to any in-app Google apps and log into your Google account.
- Step 5: Go back to the app drawer menu and click on the Play Store app. Then, search for the “Keepsafe” app and download the app on your emulator.
Now, you can use the Keepsafe app in your BlueStacks android emulator for as long as you like on your computer.
2. How to download and Install Keepsafe for PC using NoxPlayer
Another high-performance Android emulator you can use to download and use Keepsafe on your computer is the NoxPlayer emulator. NoxPlayer is arguably the best emulator to use for your macOS computers. Using the emulator, you can get the best accessibility to interact with Android games and apps on your PC. Let’s head on to the installation procedures below.
- Step 1: Goto BigNox and click on the “download” button displayed on the homepage. It will enable you to download the most recent version of the emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder of your PC and install the NoxPlayer into your system.
- Step 3: Launch the emulator and sign in to your Google account. You can also create a new account if you don’t have an active Google account.
- Step 4: Then, go back to your emulator’s app drawer menu and open the Google Play Store app marketplace. Once it opens, search for and download Keepsafe into your computer.
Benefits of Using Keepsafe Photo Vault
- Keepsafe is very easy to use and understand. It has a very user-friendly interface that is available to anyone to download.
- It provides accessibilities for logging in using your biometrics, which is easier than working with passwords and PINs.
- Also, Keepsafe is very safe and secure to use as it prevents outsiders from intruding on your personal space.
- It works with an advanced SSL.
- Additionally, the backup feature works very efficiently, and you do not need to worry about losing your data.
- Finally, you can use the app to store data of your favorite memories over the cloud. This way, you can access all your photos and videos anywhere you want and from any device and time.
Related Apps of Keepsafe
1. LockMyPix Secret Photo Vault: Hide Photos & Videos
This app allows you to lock and protect all your photos and media files from unwanted access. It makes your media files inaccessible to unwanted access. It is the #1 app for real-time privacy. You can also hide your photos and videos.
2. Photo Vault PRIVARY: Hide Photos, Videos, Documents
This app provides you with advanced privacy protection for your personal files—videos, photos, and even documents. It’s one of the most reliable and trusted privacy apps used by over 5 million monthly users. In addition, it uses innovative encryption to protect your files. So when talking about security, Photo Vault is your go-to app.
3. Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos
Gallery vault is another amazing privacy protection application that allows you to encrypt and hide your media files from unwanted access. Also, you can hide the app’s icon to provide excellent privacy when browsing through your phone. You can also import videos and photos on your phone and save them in your vault.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Keepsafe trustworthy?
Keepsafe is very trustworthy and reliable. It provides maximum privacy and protection from unwanted viewers. If you have any pictures, videos, or documents that you want to keep private from external intrusion, you should use this app.
Can I use Keepsafe on a PC?
To use Keepsafe on a PC, you must download and install an android emulator. These emulator apps enable you to access android supported applications on your computer as though it’s an Android device.
Can I access my Keepsafe online?
Currently, you can’t access Keepsafe online. It’s only available for your smartphone devices. Anything else hasn’t yet been developed. However, you can save your documents over the in-app cloud so that you don’t need to worry about losing any of your files.
Can I download and install Keepsafe for PC? Unfortunately, it’s impossible to use the Keepsafe app directly on your PC without using an android emulator. So, when you’re planning on using the app, get an emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer installed on your computer.