Kasa smart App For PC | How To Install – [Download Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Kasa smart app is a lifestyle app by TP-Link research America. It allows you to control, configure, add and monitor your connected TP-LINK smart home devices.
With the Kasa app, you can manage your home appliances from anywhere. It allows you to turn on and off an appliance from where ever you are.
Although it’s only designed for smartphones, Kasa smart app for pc can be run on a PC using an Android Emulator. Do you want to know how? Read this article to find out how you can use Kasa smart app for pc.
- Can You Use Kasa Smart App for PC?
- Kasa Smart App for PC Features
- How to Install Kasa Smart App on PC
- Alternative App to Kasa Smart Apps for PC
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final thought
Can You Use Kasa Smart App for PC?
Kasa smart app is mainly for smartphones only. There is no desktop version to enable users to enjoy it on their pc, but it can be run using an Android Emulator. With the aid of an Android Emulator, you can use Kasa smart app for PC.
Name of App
Kasa Smart App
Size of App
TP-Link cooperation limited
January 14, 2022
Android and IOS
Kasa Smart App for PC Features
Kasa smart app has an amazing world of features. The app has it all, from balancing the new world of upgrading technology to managing its related appliances. Check the following features below:
More Read: Mi home For Pc (Download For Windows & Mac)
- It can turn on and turn off your devices automatically with your set time on it.
- You can control your smart home devices from anywhere you are
- It is rated 4.7 on the app store
- Millions of people download Kasa Smart App daily
- You can set your device with Kasa Smart App to away mode to scare off burglars.
- You can monitor your device without being present at home.
- It can combine your devices for a unified control with one tap on your smartphone.
- Hands-free voice control.
- It is friendly and easy to use.
- Has an IP camera support
- Has Google home and Alexa support.
How to Install Kasa Smart App on PC
Kasa Smart App is available for only Android and IOS devices; it cannot be used on Pc. To enjoy it from your PC, you need an Android Emulator. There are various types of emulators, but we will discuss just two.
1. Using Bluestacks
This is one of the most trusted android Emulators. With great speed and high efficiency. It can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. Below are the simple steps you would follow to achieve this;
- Visit the official “Bluestacks website on your PC. Download Bluestacks; after that, double click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After installation of the Bluestacks on your pc, double-click on the app to launch it.
- Open Google play store on your pc and sign in with your Google account details. Type Kasa Smart app and click on the search button.
- From the search results, click on the install button to install the app on your PC. After installation, you will find the Kasa Smart app in your list of downloaded apps in Bluestacks.
- To open the app on your PC, simply click on it from Bluestacks. You can enjoy the app with its complete features.
2. Using Memu Player
Meme player is another great android emulator designed for a wonderful gaming experience. Kasa smart app for pc can be installed on a pc using this emulator. Below are simple steps to which Kasa smart app for pc can be installed using Memu player.
- Visit the Memu play official website to download the app on your Pc.
- After downloading, open the exe file and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. This may take 3 minutes to complete.
- After installation, double click on the icon to launch Memu play on PC. Once installed, you should be able to see the google play store app on the home screen—double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Now log in with your Google account details. When it opens, you go to the search bar and type Kasa smart app for pc. Click on the search icon beside the bar.
- Find the correct app by TP-LINK Research America and tap on the install button to install it on your PC.
- After installation, click on the app to open it and start enjoying it.
Alternative App to Kasa Smart Apps for PC
1. TP-Link Tapo
This is a similar smart app designed for smart app devices. It helps you set up Tapo smart devices and puts all you need at your fingertips. Like, control your device via voice with Amazon Echo and Google Home. You can also set a count-down timer to turn the device on or off automatically.
2. TP-Link Tether
This smart app blocks unauthorized users from accessing your devices. It also automatically turns off the LEDs specific time.
TP-Link Tether manages permissions of your device and provides a user interface to see your device status. It is rated as one of the best smart apps used to control and manage TP-Link devices.
3. TP-Link Deco
TP-Link Deco is an extraordinary smart app that allows you to easily install and manage your deco whole-home system. With TP-Link Deco, you can monitor your home Wi-fi from your smartphone. TP-Link Deco also has some amazing features like;
- Fast, stronger Wi-Fi connection that won’t drop even when you leave the room
- Antivirus and high security
- Remote network system
- Automatic updates
- Parental control
4. Hon app
This is a smart app that is designed to simplify and improve the quality of your life. It manages all your home-connected and virtual appliances. Also developed to ensure the best reliability and transparency when it comes to privacy.
5. Smart life – Smart living
Smart life – Smart living, as the name implies, is a smart app designed to control and manage your intelligent home products.
6. Tuya smart
This is another smart app that remotely controls home appliances from anywhere. With Tuya Smart, you can easily share devices among family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download Kasa smart app for free?
You can download Kasa smart app for free. All you have to do is visit the Google Play Store on your device or check the official website for the app. With its amazing features, you can enjoy all the benefits it offers.
Can I use kasa smart app on PC?
Kasa Smart app is an app designed for smartphones only, but with the help of an android emulator, you can install it on a PC. So, yes, you can use Kasa Smart App on your PC.
Kasa Smart App is an amazing app designed to bring to life your dreams of managing and controlling your devices from across the world. Its amazing features make it even easier to balance the new world of upgrading technologies.
Although being designed for phones alone without a desktop version, it can still be used on a PC with the aid of an Android Emulator. So, If you need an app that makes you stay connected to your home away from home, stick to Kasa Smart app for PC.