iSmart DV For PC – Free Download – Windows and Mac
Nowadays, security is a significant issue for all of us. That is why we monitor our home, office, and any other areas for security purposes. We install many security devices, such as CCTV cameras in the areas. As a result, we get the video footage by the camera. Now, this thing becomes very handy as we can monitor and control the CCTV cameras by many smart devices such as a smartphone. iSmart DV is an application that is available for android devices, but now we can use iSmart DV on PC.
iSmart DV is an application that can connect the cameras which have iCatch technology chip’s inside. iSmart DV is like a remote controller app for the iCatch tech cameras. If you want to manage the iCatch tech cameras by this app, just download and install iSmart DV for PC. Use the app and manages all the iCatch tech cameras you have.
Get it for Android: iSmart DV For PC – Free Download – Windows and Mac
iSmart DV For PC Features
- Review the recorded videos from the cameras.
- Live stream of the cameras.
- Change the camera mode to video recording and image capturing.
- Change video quality.
- Change the size of the image to be captured.
- Format the SD card in the app.
- Download any video file to your PC and delete the specific files.
- Change the time of video recording using the automatic time correction setting.
- Preview video in slow motion.
Advantages of iSmart DV
- Play the recorded videos anytime.
- Take a screenshot of the specific part of the video.
- See the live stream in the PC in the app.
- Slow-motion video play helps to detect any issue more conveniently.
Cons of iSmart DV
- Other cameras excluding iCatch Technology Chip’s are not supported.
How to quickly download and install the iSmart DV for PC and Mac
You can download iSmart DV on your personal computer device very easily. You know it is primarily an android app, and you can use it on your android device by directly downloading from the app store. But now you can also use it on PC by using a third-party app. Android emulator is such an app. There have many android emulators, but all of them are not equally functional. That is why we recommend only BlueStacks and the Nox App Player. Let’s see the download and install process of iSmart DV.
Install Ismart DV using BlueStacks
- Click here to download BlueStacks from the official download source.
- Wait a while to finish the download and install the app.
- After installing has finished open BlueStacks.
- A simple user-interface comes on the screen and set up your Google account here.
- Now tap on the search option and type iSmart DV.
- Then tap for the search result and select the app.
- Tap on the app from the result and click the install button.
- After installing has finished open the app and connect with the camera to enjoy the iSmart DV.
Install iSmart DV using the Nox App Player
- Download the Nox App Player.
- Install and open the app.
- A user interface will come on the screen and log in to your Google account here.
- After setup has finished tap on the play store.
- After entering the play store, find the search button.
- Search by typing iSmart DV and wait for the result page.
- Select iSmart DV from the result page and install the app.
The app has all the features that may need you for security purposes. Now you find the latest version of iSmart DV, and with this, you can 8K resolution videos, and there have changes in GPS rule. That means you can use the app more conveniently than the previous version. Just connect your iCatch Technology CCTV cameras with the app and manage all the cameras from your PC. In the end, we want to thanks the developer of this app to create iSmart DV for PC.
Similar Read: Talk a tone for PC – Windows 10/8/7/Mac – Free Download