Get Ipolis for pc using an Android App Player
Thanks to the modernized technology to discover the CCTV camera using which we can monitor all the places of your interest. The CCTV cameras are widely used nowadays for security purposes, right? We install this security device in many places, such as home, office, home outside, garment factory, and otherwhere. The cameras are also doing great, and as a result, we also get much suspicious information after observing video footage. But we want to use these security devices more smartly. How will it be? Just keep reading to know.
Ipolis is a mobile app that is used to watch live footage of CCTV, recorded videos, and camera management. That means you can monitor everywhere from a mobile. But sometimes some applications don’t be supported by the mobile, and that is why we show you how you can use Ipolis on your Personal computer? The content is very important to you if you want to download Ipolis for PC.
Get it for Android: Get Ipolis for pc using an Android App Player
Ipolis For PC Prominent Features
- It can be used directly on smartphones and smart devices.
- Watch CCTV live footage with PTZ control.
- The password-protected feature is added for better security.
- The calendar search option helps you to find videos easily.
- Connect up to 32 CCTV cameras with the app.
- User-friendly interface and quick remote access.
- Multiple languages supported.
Advantages of Ipolis
- Watch live streaming of CCTV footage from any place!
- Monitor up to 32 cameras only by this app.
- The password option gives you more security.
Cons of Ipolis
- You cannot watch live streaming without PTZ control.
How to quickly download and install the Ipolis for Mac and Windows
You can download Ipolis app to watch and control CCTV cameras, which are installed on home, office, super shop, and other areas. To download the app, you need to have an android emulator on your PC. Download any android emulator from the below if you don’t have. Download any one of them; all three emulators work well.
- Download and install the BlueStacks / Nox App Player / KOPlayer Android emulator. All three work well. If you have a good idea about anyone specific to them, you can download that.
- Wait a while to be finished the download. Download time may differ to the different users as it depends on the internet speed.
- Then open the file after the download has finished. Then find the installer file and install the emulator on your PC.
- Then open the emulator app and enter into the play store. Then find the search bar where you type ‘’Ipolis’’.
- Then search Ipolis and select the app from the result page.
- Then click on the install button and then wait a while to be installed. Now open the app to add multiple cameras to watch recorded and live videos.
Ipolis is an essential app for those who have installed CCTV cameras in their houses or otherwhere. With the app, you watch both live videos and recorded videos. Can you imagine how useful the app is! We hope you will be highly satisfied to use the app for its video quality, and password protected system, ability to register 32 cameras, and other functional features. We are very much sure that you will not be disappointed if you download Ipolis for PC. Use the app and share your experience with the app later.