IP Pro For PC – Guide to Install 2022 (Windows 7/8/10/mac)
Some surveillance app requires you to use two phones. One to serve as the camera and the other as the viewing device. Such surveillance apps are good, but the one that lets you connect to an IP camera remotely with one phone is great.
The IP Pro is one such surveillance app that allows you to connect with IP cameras remotely. The app lets you view happenings from anywhere. Fortunately for android devices and PC users, it is an android app, and you can use IP Pro for PC. However, the app won’t work on PC except with an android emulator.
This article has more on the IP Pro app, its specifications, and its features. Also, you will find out how to download the app on your PC with an android emulator. So, continue reading to learn more.
- Why You Should Choose IP Pro for PC
- IP Pro App Details
- Features of the IP Pro App
- How to Install IP Pro for Windows & Mac
- IP Pro Alternative Apps
- Frequently Asked Question
Why You Should Choose IP Pro for PC
There are many apps for IP cameras out there. But, one thing that makes IP Pro is that installations after the Android 5.0 system are the only ones it supports. Also, it is a 24 hours remote surveillance application. You just need to connect it to the camera and watch live feeds from anywhere you are.
IP Pro App Details
The details of the IP Pro app are wide, and it is enough to make users stay. The functions are many and satisfying.
IP Pro (VR Cam, EseeCloud)
5.1 and up
November 15, 2021
Features of the IP Pro App
- Only Android 5.0 and above
- Offers 24 hours surveillance
- Real-time preview available
- It has QR scan and PTZ control
- The app backs up recordings
How to Install IP Pro for Windows & Mac
Downloading the IP Pro app for PC costs nothing except that you must have an android emulator on your PC. You can use the BlueStacks emulator and Nox App Player for the download. There is a normal download method, and the APK download method is still with the use of an emulator.
1. Download through BlueStacks emulator
The BlueStacks emulator is one of the oldest and nicest online. With the emulator, users can download and use almost every android app that does not support PCs.
Simple steps for the normal download
Step 1: Before you download and run the Arlo app on your PC, you must download the BlueStacks emulator. Open www.bluestacks.com and click on the download bar to download the emulator.
Step 2: When you have downloaded it, go to your download folder, find the app’s Exe file, and open it. Then, follow the instructions to install.
Step 3: Open the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks emulator and register it with your Google Account ID and password.
Also Read: 360 Eye Camera App for Pc – Windows and Mac
Step 4: Search for IP Pro through the Google Play Store. Then, click on the app and click on the download bar to download the app.
Step 5: After downloading the IP Pro app, it will be on the list of downloaded apps. Enter the ‘My App’ option, select the security app, and launch it.
The APK download method
- Step1: Use the browser on your PC to search for the IP Pro APK file. Select a location to save it after downloading, then click ‘Download’ to download the security app.
- Step2: Click on the menu bar in the BlueStacks emulator, and select ‘Upload.’ Select the file from where you saved it and upload it to the emulator. Then the security app will download to your emulator.
- Step3: Click on ‘My Apps’ and select the Arlo app to open it. When it opens, lunch the app.
2. Download through Nox App Player
Nox App Player is an android emulator that allows users to download and run mobile applications on their PCs. The app is easy to use and easy to find too. Moreover, it is efficient and free.
Simple steps to make the normal download
Step 1:Go to Nox Player’s official website. When the site opens, click on download to download the Nox App Player.
Step 2: Enter your download folder, find the Exe file, open it, and follow the instructions to install the app. Next, open the app, accept the license agreement and start using the Nox App Player.
Step 3: Open Google Play in the App Player and register with your Google Account ID and password. When the registration is complete, you can use the Google Play Store for downloads.
Step 4: With the Google Play Store, search for the IP Pro app. Then, click on the download bar to download the app.
Step 5: After downloading IP Pro, go to ‘My App’ and select the app to use the app.
The APK download method
- Step 1: Search for the IP Pro APK file on your PC browser. Choose a location to save it after download, then click on the ‘Download’ bar to download it.
- Step 2: Click on the menu bar after opening the Nox App player and click on ‘Upload.’ Select the file from where you saved it, then upload it to the App Player.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘My Apps’ option, then choose the surveillance app. Next, open the app and launch it.
IP Pro Alternative Apps
The EseeCloud is a remote surveillance app that only supports android devices of 5.1 and above. The app is stylish and user-friendly. It is easy to use, and it offers you complete control over your IP cameras.
2. OWLR Multi-Brand IP Cam Viewer
The OWLR app allows you to view whatever goes on in your house. It makes watching every move your pets make easy. You can access the live video with the app from anywhere.
The Foscam app has existed for about 10 years. It is a world-leading IP security camera provider in over 80 countries. With the app, you can stay at work and see all the activities in your home.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I use IP Pro?
To use IP pro, touch the app icon on your smartphone and touch ‘Local.’ Then, touch the ‘+’ option to add a device. Next, choose how you want to add the device, then touch the ‘submit’ bar.
What is the IP Pro app?
The IP Pro app is an app that lets you remotely receive video feeds from your camera. It works from anywhere you are.
The IP Pro app is efficient, easy to use, and fast. You can now make sure your children, pets, and properties you left behind for work or any trip are okay. It takes just a few actions to operate the app.
IP Pro for PC is available for people who want to use the app on their PCs. But, it takes more than just downloading the app to their PC. They need an android emulator.