How to Install Imaengine For PC/Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
There have been displaying issues associated with opening certain image formats on particular devices. To convert images from one format to another in most cases, you’ll need an image processor. Just as we all know, that’s a long process that can be tiresome for photo-editing rookies.
Luckily, Imaengine will help you to convert your images to any format without much ado. However, you may be worried since this app’s availability limits its users to smartphones only. Fortunately, there’s a solution to this problem since we now have Android emulators. Read along to learn how you can use Imaengine for PC via Android emulators.
- Can You Use Imaengine for PC?
- About Imaengine App
- Features of Imaengine for PC
- How to Install Imaengine on a PC
- Imaengine Similar Apps
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Imaengine for PC?
You can use Imaegine for PC when you install and run it via an emulator. The unavailability of a PC-compatible version of the Imaengine app can be a huge concern for many. The introduction of Android emulators into the picture now makes life a lot less difficult. Android emulators are easily accessible and can be used to run any smartphone app or game on a PC.
Details of Imaengine for PC:
|Name of app||Imaengine|
|App size||65 MB|
|Category||Photo and video|
|Latest update version||1.1.6|
|Latest update released||April 4, 2021|
About Imaengine App
Imaengine is a smartphone application that runs on both android and iOS devices. Note that your iOS device must be running on iOS version 11.3 or a later version. Using the app, one can convert images from one format to another.
More so, the app saves you the tress of going through Photoshop or any other image processor. To help users go about this, the app comes with many features. Some of Imaengine’s unique features are listed below.
Features of Imaengine for PC
- Imaengine comes with a preinstalled photo editor, which you can use to edit your pictures within the app.
- Users of the imaengine app are also able to choose presets that they can use later on.
- The app photo editor has over 30 filters which you can apply to your image while editing.
- You can speedily convert images into several formats, including png, SVG, pdf, and jpg.
- You can directly upload images to your dropbox via imaengine.
- Among many others, imaengine comes with color vectorization and background removing features.
- The app also comes with pop-art filters that you can apply to your images to create any desired appearance.
- Users can also share their edited or converted image files to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Imaengine comes with an in-built gallery from which you can view your projects.
How to Install Imaengine on a PC
Imaengine has no desktop version currently available. You can only run the android version on your PC, and to do this, you need an Android emulator. Some popular emulators you can choose from include BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu play. Whichever one you choose is left for you.
However, we’ll guide you on installing Imaengine for PC using two of these emulators – Bluestacks and Nox Player.
1. Via BlueStacks Emulator
First off, you need to have this emulator installed on your PC before using it to proceed with Imaengine installation.
- Visit the bluestacks website to download Bluestacks on your PC. Once you’re done with the Bluestacks download, open the file and proceed with the installation using the instruction on your screen.
- Once you’re done with the installation process above, double-click on the BlueStacks icon now displayed on your desktop screen to open.
- Then locate the Google Play store icon on the home screen and click on it. You’ll be required to sign in. Simply enter your Gmail sign-in credentials in the appropriate fields provided.
- On the displayed page, click on the search bar and search for Imaengine. Scroll down to the right app developed by Luis Rivas and click on the install button by it.
- After you’ve clicked on the install button, your Imaengine app download and installation should be completed in a few seconds.
- Go to your Bluestacks homepage and click on the Imaengine app to open and start using it.
2. Via Nox Player
Nox player is yet another emulator software that can seamlessly install and run Imaengine on PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Below are the steps to run Imaengine for PC using the Nox player emulator.
- On your Windows or Mac PC, open your web browser and download Nox Player from the official website.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions displayed on your screen to install the Nox player on your PC.
- Click on the Google Play store icon displayed on the initial screen. This will redirect you to a page that requires you to sign in—type in your Gmail signup details in the provided spaces to access the play store apps.
- You’ll find a search bar on the following screen. In the search bar, type “Imaengine” and search. Click on the install button beside it.
- A single click on the install button should begin the installation of Imaengine on your PC. After a few seconds, you’ll get notified of a successful installation.
- Click on the installed Imaengine icon among your list of downloaded apps to open and start using it.
Imaengine Similar Apps
Potrace allows users to trace a bitmap, transforming it into a fine scalable image. This app also enables its users to convert image files into vector file formats from bitmap format. Using the app, one can scan data and use it to create PDF or SVG files. Also, this app is a free license app, meaning that you can download and use the app without paying.
2. Adobe Capture
This app works on Android and iOS devices and is free to download. Using the Adobe Capture app, you can use your smartphone’s camera to scan the surrounding for patterns, shapes, and colors. Images or shapes captured by this app can then be used for your photo editing projects and can be shared with friends. Also, you can access items saved on this app using other Adobe apps and use them for your designs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Imaengine run on my Windows PC?
Irrespective of your Windows model, you can seamlessly run Imaengine on it if you have an Android emulator installed on it.
Is Imaengine a free app?
Imaengine can be downloaded on your device for free. However, note that the app comes with in-app purchases.
What is Imaengine app used for?
Imaengine is designed to allow its users to convert images into multiple formats. Moreover, the app also comes with an in-built photo-editor feature.
Gone are the days when you have to panic about not being able to upload an image on an online document because it’s in PNG or jpeg format. Imaengine seamlessly helps you to convert images into any format of your choice without the need for Photoshop apps.