Download iCSee for PC (Windows and Mac)
When it comes to home security, there is always something new to talk about. Most home security systems bank on your presence to handle the configurations, arming, and disarming of the system. Let’s face it; this isn’t feasible for the 9-5 workers. But Icsee for pc allows you to be efficient with your time while keeping your home secure.
By giving you access to a suite of remote configuration and management settings, you can monitor your home surveillance video. With so many configuration functionalities available, you don’t need any additional apps.
Pc users don’t have to be left out for remote camera access. Although this is a mobile platform, there are ways to make this work for pc. Read this article carefully as we explore these options.
Can You Use Icsee for PC?
You can’t use this tool without making some modifications to your pc. This is because Icsee is solely a mobile-based app, a PC’s operating system is simply not made to run such programs. But by using an android emulator which creates an android friendly environment on our pc, we can make it work.
|App Updated||December 18, 2022|
|Apk File Size||54M|
|Android Version Required||5.0 and up|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
What is Icsee for PC
Icsee for pc is a remote surveillance suite that connects to your home CCTV cameras. Once the connection has been established, Icsee gives you access to a host of configuration functionalities. With Icsee you don’t miss out on anything, even if you are not at home.
This app has so many features designed to keep you updated about events surrounding your home or office. The best part of this is you’re provided with both video and audio feedback. In addition, Icsee is made to work with a variety of camera types, from wired, wireless, and even solar-powered cameras. You can refer to their official website for more information on supported cameras.
Features of Icsee for PC
- Get notified once Icsee senses movement around your home or office. This is possible with the motion detection feature. You can also set the motion system to only detect humanoid movements. This is very useful if you have a pet that keeps moving around.
- With the smart record feature, you can make it automatically start recording once movement is detected.
- Cloud storage ensures your files are backed up. So losing your device or hard drive doesn’t have to be a big deal.
- Connect multiple family members with the “one-click share” option.
- Exporting files is super easy with external memory support; you can export files to a flash or memory card.
- Speak with your visitors and guest from any location with the two-way audio functionality. You can choose to listen only or speak as well.
- Enable the remote function by connecting to a Wifi or 3G/4G cellular connection. Note that Icsee only supports 2.4G wifi for now. If your wifi router uses a bandwidth higher than this you have to step it down.
- Review surveillance footage in real-time.
- Screenshot video footages anytime with the click of a button.
- Preview surveillance footage in real-time.
- Split, crop, and edit videos without leaving the app.
How to Download and Install Icsee for PC
Monitoring your home surveillance videos doesn’t have to be done from your mobile device alone. We are going to show you how to make this software work for Pc’s also. Since this app is meant to work on an android operating system, our pc can’t run it. But by creating an artificial android-friendly environment with the use of emulators, we can make this work.
1. How to download and install Icsee using Bluestacks
- Step 1: To begin, the emulator needs to be downloaded. You can find this on the official Bluestacks website.
- Step 2: When the download is over, locate the installation file in your download folder and install it.
- Step 3: Launch the emulator. On the home screen look for the Google play icon and launch that too. You will be asked to sign in to your Google account.
- Step 4: Search for Icsee within the app store and download it.
- Step 5: Once the download is over, it will install automatically.
2. How to download and install Icsee using Memu
- Step 1: You need to download Memu from their official site to begin.
- Step 2: When the download is over, find the installation file in your download folder and install it.
- Step 3: Launch the emulator and locate the “Google play apps” icon. Launch it and sign in to your Google account.
- Step 4: Within the app store, search for “Icsee” and download it.
- Step 5: You don’t need to bother about installation because this happens automatically once the download is over. The app will appear on your home screen.
3. How to download and install Icsee for Nox player
- Step 1: Go to the official Nox Download site to begin.
- Step 2: When the download is over, look for the installation file in your download folder and install it.
- Step 3: It is important to note that Nox has its app store; we won’t be using that. Locate the Google play store app and log into your Google account.
- Step 4: Within the Google Play app store, search for Icsee and download it.
- Step 5: Google will install it automatically once the download is over. Go to the emulator’s home screen to launch it.
Alternative software of Icsee
Eseecloud has a clean, minimalistic interface that is easy to use. This app provides a ton of remote services that allow you to manage and configure your home CCTV camera system. Just like Icsee, Eseecloud can also notify you when humanoid movements occur around your home.
This is a cloud-based mobile video surveillance platform. With MIPC you don’t need to be at home to answer the door or pick up packages. Their two-way audio system enables you to talk to visitors from any location. Picking up a package has never been so easy!
MIPC supports PTZ control; this allows you to control the rotation of your camera through your touchscreen. With awesome features like this, it’s no wonder over 1,000,000+ trust this software for their surveillance needs.
Cloudedge is a video surveillance tool that allows you to keep tabs on your home and office camera systems. As the name implies, this software is all about a secure and safe backup of your video files over the cloud. And it all happens seamlessly.
With Cloudedge, you don’t need to worry about break-ins or even the destruction of your camera and control panel. Video files are backed-up to the cloud per second.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Icsee for pc free to use
Yes, it is. Icsee doesn’t charge you a dime to use their app. Revenue is generated through ads, don’t worry, they’re placed strategically and don’t affect the overall user experience.
What cameras does Icsee support?
It supports a wide range of CCTV, IP, and VR cameras. Icsee also supports PTZ waterproof cameras and solar-powered cameras.
Does Icsee support two-way audio?
Icsee allows you to pick the audio mode you’re most comfortable. You can choose “speaker only mode” to listen exclusively or speak to visitors with the two-way audio mode.
Video surveillance can be done from the comfort of your workstation, there is no need to change devices. Icsee for pc can function through android emulators. But when choosing an emulator to use, keep your Pc’s capability in mind as some emulators are more performance-intensive than others. A good way to pick a suitable emulator is by; checking the minimum requirements of the emulator and confirming your pc meets it.