Download ibis Paint X For PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Arts and painting create the right interface for interacting with nature. One of the outstanding software applications which are popular for digital painting is Ibis Paint X. Its painting process is linked to a natural flow, and users can seamlessly employ the numerous tools and brushes available on the app. Using this painting app brings out the best for artists that could design with digital palettes.
The design of this drawing app is specifically for Android and iOS smartphones. However, you can now download and install Ibis Paint X for PC using an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. Keep reading to learn more about the app’s feature and how to download Ibis Paint X for Windows& Mac PC.
About Ibis Paint X App
Ibis Paint X is a digital painting application that allows artists to create digital designs using a natural process. Its app offers different tools and brushes for paintings. Also, its app is very simple and easy to use. The interface is highly users friendly that even beginners can seamlessly create amazing artwork through it.
Furthermore, Ibis Paint X features several fonts, filters, and blending modes that make digital painting unique. Also, using the app comes with a recording feature such that a user can record his painting process. The app boasts up to 2,500 materials and tools available for users. It’s possible to share digital arts with others using Ibis Paint X as well as people during your drawing and painting operations.
Ibis Paint X has both a free and paid version. The version is of the two types. The first is the Prime Membership with a monthly payment and without ads. Also, this version features Prime materials, a tone curve filter, a clouds filter, a gradation map filter, prime fonts, and others. The second is, known as the Remove Ads Add On has a one-off payment.
With the Ibis Paint X app, users could engage in budding. The app inculcates process tutorials and videos that serve as points and guides for learning the processes in arts, drawing, and paintings. Moreover, the app developers designed a YouTube channel that contains several tutorial videos about using the app.
|Category||Art and Design|
|App Developer||Ibis Inc|
|App Release date||February 27, 2014|
|File Size||26 MB|
|Compatibility||Windows PC, Mac OS, iOS, Android|
Features of Ibis Paint X
Here are the features of Ibis Paint X.
- Ibis Paint X inculcates OpenGL technology in its drawing process that ensures a comfortable and smooth drawing experience.
- There’s an SNS feature that makes it easy for beginners to mirror the drawing pattern of other professional users from their drawing process videos.
- The app ensures a smooth drawing that is about 120 FPS.
- Features up to 381 different brushes such as airbrushes digital pens: dip pens, fan brushes, crayons, charcoal brushes, and others.
- It allows users to record their drawing processes as videos.
- Users have access to unlimited layer additions.
- The layer parameters allow individual layer setup like alpha blending, layer opacity, multiplying, adding, and subtracting.
How to Download Ibis Paint X for PC
It’s possible to download and install Ibis Paint X for Windows & Mac PC. The process requires that you first download and install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks of NoxPlayer. The emulator is a great app that allows users to get other applications and games on their PCs, though specifically designed for smartphones.
So, we will take you through downloading and installing Ibis Paint X for PC using Bluestacks and NoxPlayer.
1. How to Download and Install Ibis Paint X for PC using Bluestacks
Below are the steps to guide you in downloading and installing Ibis Paint X using Bluestacks.
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks and click on the download to initiate the downloading process of the Android emulator.
- Using the on-screen exe file instruction, install the emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Then, move to your desktop file and click on the emulator’s icon to open and launch the Bluestacks app on your system.
- Proceed to enable Google Play Store on the Bluestacks emulator. This requires inputting your Google Account details, such as your name and password.
- From the Google search box on the emulator, type and search for the Ibis Paint X app.
- Select the app from the popped result and click on the download button to initiate the downloading of Ibis Paints X for PC. The process may take some minutes to complete.
- Accept the app’s license agreement for the installation of the application on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Then, search for the installed Ibis Paint X app icon within the download folder of the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Launch the Ibis Paint X for PC and engage in its amazing features by clicking on the icon to open it.
2. How to Download Ibis Paint X for PC Using NoxPlayer
Below are the steps to guide you in downloading and installing Ibis Paint X using NoxPlayer.
- First, go to the official website of NoxPlayer and click on the download button.
- By following the on-screen direction, accept the NoxPlayer’s license agreement and install the emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Open and launch the emulator by clicking on its icon on your desktop files.
- Authenticate Google Player Store on the emulator by entering your Google Account details. This allows you to use the Play Store for searching directly and downloading Android applications on your PC.
- Then, from the Google search box on the NoxPlayer emulator, type and search for the Ibis Paint X app.
- Select the Ibis Paint X app and initiate the downloading processing. The process may take a few minutes to complete.
- Go ahead and accept the license agreement of the app to allow the installation of Ibis Paint for Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac OS.
- Then, open the app by clicking on the Ibis Paint X app icon on the download folder of the NoxPlayer emulator.
Alternatives Applications for Ibis Paints X for PC
1. Picsart Color
Picsart Color is an amazing digital drawing app that provides users with a high functional drawing suite. The app is suitable for both beginners and professionals as it’s packed with different features that enable all levels of drawing and painting skills. The interface allows multiple layer additions, and you can easily customize your painting process as you want.
Sketchbook is a unique alternative for the Ibis Paint X app suitable for illustrators and artists. It ensures natural drawing experiences where users can freely express their inner imaginations and ideas. The app features customizable brushes and other tools such as pencils makers, smears, airbrushes, etc.
3. Infinite Painter
Infinite Painter is one of the great digital painting and drawing applications that satisfies the drawing craving of artists either as a hobby or a career. It has hundreds of brushes ad will allow users to engage in brush customization. Also, there’s the possibility of recording and sharing your drawing and painting process with friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ibis Paint X app free?
Ibis Paint X app has a free version that includes ads. Also, it has two paid versions, namely, the Prime Membership and the Remove Ad Add On. Both paid versions have no ads on the app.
How do I get the Ibis Paint app on PC?
You can download and install Ibis Paint X for PC by first downloading an Android emulator like Bluestacks or NoxPlayer on your PC. Then, following the normal process of download, initiate and complete the process directly from the emulator.
Ibis Paint X is a highly functional application for digital drawing and paints. Its features provide users with amazing tools that they require to create natural artwork by freely expressing their ideas and imagination.
This article offers you a guide on how to download and install Ibis Paint X for PC. Not that you must first get an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or NoxPlayer before you can Ibis Paint X for Windows & Mac PCs.