Download Google Trips For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 And Mac Os X)
Whenever you’re taking a trip to an unknown destination, you will need a guide. This is where the Google Trips for PC phone comes to play. The app comes with advanced features that will help you secure reservations. It also aids in analyzing places, suggesting places, and providing booking information about specific locations.
But, it’s not possible to use Google Trips for PC on your Windows and macOS laptop or computers because it’s an android app. The only way to utilize the app on the big screens is by using an Android emulator. These include emulators like MEmu player, BlueStacks, or NoxPlayer emulator.
This article will share the details of downloading and installing the Google Trips app on your computer via the BlueStacks and Memu emulators. It also contains the features of the Google Trips app. Let’s read on.
- Can You Use Google Trips for PC?
- Features of Google Trips for PC
- What is the Google Trips for PC App?
- How to Download Google Trips for PC
- Related Apps for Google Trips
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Can You Use Google Trips for PC?
You can’t use Google Trips on your pc without an android emulator. The android emulator acts as an intermediary between the computer and the app. Thus, providing access to the app through the android emulator.
Most android apps and games are not available for Windows and macOS computers. So, the emulators enable users to access them on their PCs. For example, let’s consider the specifications of the Google Trips app below.
Similar Read: Free Download Fake Gps For Pc With Some Simple Steps
|Name:||Google Trips – Travel Planner|
|Category:||Free Travel & Local|
|Size:||Varies according to the device.|
|Written By:||Google LLC|
|Minimum Android Requirement:||4.3 and above|
|Rating:||4.2 out of 5.0|
|Compatible devices||Android & iOS|
Features of Google Trips for PC
- The go-to app for all your travel bookings. You don’t need external booking apps for hotels, flights, rental cars, or restaurants. They are all available in the Google Trips app.
- It’s a free travel planner. Meaning that you do not need to pay any amount to download and access the app. Also, to improve the user’s experience, there are not many unnecessary ad commercials.
- Google Trips spans 200 famous cities worldwide. So, you can get access to several daily events in all these cities.
- In addition, Google Trips provides you with all this information even while you’re offline. So that you don’t miss your way when your internet connection is not available.
- Last, Google Trips gets data from your Gmail and arranges them for you. Thus, every trip you take is specified with your daily plans.
- Google Trips provides access to all the vital information you need while traveling to a location you’re not well-acquainted with. In addition, it provides you with information about all the nearby landmarks, easily.
What is the Google Trips for PC App?
Google Trips is a new travel app created by Google LLC. That helps you plan and arrange your trips. Using Google Trips, you can access customized suggestions and activities based on place, weather, and time. It connects to your Gmail account, scanning it and rearranging your present and previous trips. Also, in the app, you can manually add cities to the Google Trips app with a start and end date.
It is also important that you understand that the Google Trips app consumes fewer data. In addition, the app provides you with a large array of information.
How to Download Google Trips for PC
Whenever you’re looking for a way to use Google Trips for PC or any other android app on your PC—Windows or macOS, you might want to go for an Android emulator. There are several Android emulators available for use currently. However, if you are looking for the ideal android emulators to use for your Windows and Mac computers, then the MEmu player and BlueStacks emulators.
They provide you with some of the best features for an Android emulator, such as a high-performance, user-friendly interface, and are both lightweight. Now that we’ve established that, how can you install the Google Trips for PC using BlueStacks and MEmu Player emulators? Let’s find out below.
1. Download and Install Google Trips for PC using BlueStacks Emulator
If you’re acquainted with the Android UI, using the BlueStacks emulator shouldn’t be a problem. That said, you can follow these few steps to download Google Trips for Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X using BlueStacks.
- Step 1: Download the BlueStacks emulator from the internet. Note that you should download a compatible version with your system specifications when downloading.
- Step 2: After downloading the raw file into your computer, navigate the download section and find the file. Then, install the software and open the emulator on your system by double-clicking it.
- Step 3: You’d need to download the Google Trips for PC in the emulator, and to do that; you have to be signed in to a Google account. So, head on to any Google account and Sign-in or Create a new account.
- Step 4: When you have successfully signed in to your Google account, go back to Google Play Store and open it. Then, click on the search bar and search for Google Trips for PC.
- Step 5: After that, the app will pop up in your search list. Next, click on the download button and download the app on your system in the emulator.
2. Download and Install Google Trips for PC using MEmu Player Emulator
MEmu player offers a multi-mode feature to log in multiple users in the emulator. See how to download and install Google Trips on your computer via the MEmu Player emulator.
Step 1: Visit memuplay.com, then download the installation file from there. Then, click on the download button to download the software.
Step 2: When you’re done downloading the MEmu player, you need to run the installation process. So, double click on it and install the software on your computer.
Step 3: After installing the emulator, it will create two shortcut icons in your start menu and desktop folder (MEmu and Multi-MEmu). Navigate to either location and double-click on the MEmu icon to open it.
Step 4: As the MEmu Player launches, you will see it open as an Android device. Then, head over to the Google Play Store app within the MEmu emulator.
Step 5: You’d need to log in to your Google account to access the Play Store feature in the Google Play Store app. So, if you don’t have an existing Google account, create a new one, but if you do, then fill in the details.
Step 6: When you’re done filling in your details, go back to the Play Store app and search for Google Trips. Then, download and install the app in the emulator.
Related Apps for Google Trips
The Booking.com app functions similarly to the Google Trips app. It allows you to discover apartment or hotel deals and book in a few minutes. Also, within the app, you can book rental cars, flights, and other amazing services. Stated, you can chat directly with your
Airbnb is a platform that provides customers worldwide with lodging services anywhere they are located. Using Airbnb, you can discover anything you want within your comfort ranging from books to beaches, apartments, etc. In addition, you can chat directly with the host of the place or tool you want to rent.
The Kayak app is an innovative tool to assist you in your trips. It scans through several hundreds of travel websites at the same time. As a result, the app provides users with the most efficient results from each search. For instance, the cheapest flights, best hotel deals, car rentals, event equipment rentals. One of the great perks of this app is that it seeks to provide the best quality services which are the most cost-effective.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Does the Google Trips still work?
Sadly, Google took down Google Trips in 2019. However, you can still enjoy its features through the BlueStacks emulator, as we’ve stated above. Also, you can still access the app’s components using Google Maps & Google Search.
What is Replacing Google Trips?
Like we’ve earlier stated, Google had taken down the Google Trips app a while ago. As an effective alternative, there are several other apps that you can use from the Google Trips software. Some alternatives include TripCase, Tripit, Booking, Kayak, etc. All these apps will provide you with efficient services.
Can You Share Google Trips with others?
You can use the Google Trips app to share your trip details with your friends and family. You can share the trips in-app, on email, social media, or even text messages.
Can you Download Google Trips for PC? Unfortunately, you can’t download and install Google Trips on your PC without using an Android emulator. Some effective android emulators include MEmu Player, BlueStacks, and NoxPlayer emulators.