EZVIZ for PC – Download for (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
EZVIZ is a great tool that enhance security management and an alternative to the CCTV cameras. It has great functionality, and to use it you don’t need to remain in the same building, as the camera keeps monitoring them. All you need to do is to log into the app wherever, and whenever you want, the EZVIZ will start working.
Let me tell you how this superb app works actually. The thing is you can rotate your camera for zooming in and zooming out and then save your video footage. More interestingly, you can use it for live streaming as well.
There are some users who want to use EZVIZ for PC, however it is not directly found for Pc. But still there is some way to do this, and in this article we will let you know how to do this.
Some of the exciting features of EZVIC
- Easy to control multiple cameras
- Good Camera quality
- Automatic alarm
- Live streaming
- Motion detector
EZVIZ for PC run by PC using an Emulator
BlueStacks is a famous Android App Player that ensure to run Ezviz for Windows and Mac both. Here are some of the instructions that you can follow:
- At first, you need to use the BlueStacks emulator
- Once, you get the BlueStacks emulator then make sure you install it on your PC.
- Now, you need to have a Google account to use the Google Play Store to access BlueStacks emulator
- Click on Download in the application, and wait for a while to download in your PC
- When you can see the app is on your device, click install and save
- You will see the app will appear on your BlueStacks window, now you can access EZVIZ for PC
Download and Install EZVIZ for PC Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS
Mac users can also use it smoothly, so if you are having trouble EZVIZ for Mac platform then follow the instructions here
- Download the same BlueStacks emulator to run EZVIZ, this time, download it for Mac OS.
- After downloading BlueStacks, Install and do start the emulator to see if it’s compatible.
- Now download the EZVIZ app for Mac using the BlueStacks emulator and install it.
- After installation, you should be able to run EZVIZ for mac inside the emulator without any problem.
For the surveillance facility with the camera, you need to press the reset button and hold on for 10 seconds to restart the camera correctly. Once you are done installing the EZVIZ for PC on your then launch the app and log into your account to get a live feed from the camera right away. It’s also a great device setup to find out the security breaches you have and prevent any disasters yet to come.