EZVIZ For PC – Download For (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
Security cameras and motion detectors are common in most buildings in developed cities. As you already know, they enhance security in our homes. However, what happens when you’re not physically present to monitor the surveillance footage in your home?
Luckily, you can monitor what’s happening in your home from any location using EZVIZ for PC. Despite being a smartphone app, you can use this app on your PC. We will show you how to install this app on your Windows or Mac using an emulator; keep reading.
- Can I Use EZVIZ for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac?
- EZVIZ for PC features
- How to install EZVIZ on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac
- Ezviz for PC Alternative Apps
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I Use EZVIZ for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac?
Ezviz is a surveillance management app that allows you to control several CCTV cameras from a remote location. However, the app is designed for use only on smartphones. Since there hasn’t been a desktop version release, using the app on your Windows or Mac may not be that easy.
Luckily, Android emulators will enable you to use your favorite smartphone apps on your PC without any hassles. The emulator simply simulates your android device on your PC, thereby making it possible for an android app to run like a desktop app.
There are a lot of such apps readily available for download on the internet. Popular emulators, you may have heard of include Memu player, Nox Player, Ko player, Genymotion, and Bluestacks. These apps are free and easily emulate most Android and IOS apps.
|App size||166 MB|
|Category||Video players and editors|
|Supported Android version||5.0 and higher versions|
|Last update release||December 2021|
EZVIZ for PC features
- The EZVIZ app enables you to control and monitor multiple cameras simultaneously.
- You can live-stream videos irrespective of your separation from the cameras.
- The app has a motion detector and alarm system that alerts you of any suspicious movements around the monitored area.
- Ezviz app allows you to watch high-quality videos.
- You can use different cameras with the app, including DVRs, cloud cameras, and NVRs.
- The Ezviz app can serve as a two-way audio communication medium.
- You can also customize the sensitivity of your motion sensor sensitivity.
- The app is IR-enabled, allowing night vision for surveillance at night.
How to install EZVIZ on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac
Ezviz is an android and can be used on PC only through the help of an Android emulator installed on the PC. Bluestacks is one of the best emulators that perfectly runs Ezviz for PC. Follow the steps listed below to get Ezviz on your PC using Bluestacks or Nox player.
1. Download and Install Via Nox Player
- Step 1: Simply open your browser and download Nox Player. After download, open the downloaded file and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to install the app
- Step 2: After installing, the app icon should appear on your desktop screen—double-click on the icon to open and startup Nox player on your PC.
- Step 3: On the home screen of the Nox player app, you should be able to see the Google play store icon displayed at the top. Tap on the google play store icon to open the play store.
- Step 4: Sign in to Play Store with your Google account. Then, in the play store, type ezviz for pc and click on the search button.
- Step 5: Find the Ezviz app among the search results and click on it to install. You can then click on the icon to open Ezviz and start using it on your PC.
2. Download and Install Via BlueStacks
- Step 1: First off, search for Bluestacks on your PC’s internet browser. Then, find the download link among your search results to download the app on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the downloads folder in your file explorer, bouble-click on the file to open it, and start with the installation. The instructions on your screen should help you install the app without much stress.
- Step 3: After installation, go to your desktop screen and click on the Bluestack icon to launch it. On the Bluestacks home screen, open the google play store with your Google account.
- Step 4: Click on the search bar provided on the Google play store page and type Ezviz. Next, click on the install button to proceed with the download and installation of the app.
- Step 5: After installing the app, the Ezviz icon should appear on your bluestacks home screen. Simply click on the app icon and start using EZVIZ for your PC.
Ezviz for PC Alternative Apps
This is an alternative to the EZVIZ app that allows you to monitor different areas remotely using your smartphone. It doesn’t have a desktop version and can only work on a PC through Android emulators. The app also enables connection to motion detectors placed in the monitored areas. In this app, you can take screenshots from surveillance footage and also playback videos from any footage.
Also Read: Solo VPN For PC; Step By Step Process to Download
2. IP Webcam
The IP webcam is another app that allows you to stream videos using the internet and a network connection. You can use the app to monitor your baby or pets even if you’re several miles away. Some of its cool features include night vision, motion detection, and sound detection.
3. V380 PRO
If you want to keep an eye on the security footage of your home or villa, you might also consider the V380 pro. The app allows you to see what’s being captured in any security cameras connected to the app. It also has an alarm feature that alerts you of movements. Moreover, you can also share surveillance footage with friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use Ezviz for PC?
There I no supported Desktop version of the Ezviz app that works on Windows or Mac. However, you can use the app on your PC by installing it via an android emulator.
Can I use Ezviz on my Windows 8?
You can use Ezviz on your windows device irrespective of the version. You only need to install an android emulator app that will serve as a third-party app for running Ezviz on your PC.
You’d always want to keep an eye on everything you place value on. This can be difficult, though, since you cannot physically be at different locations at the same time. Ezviz is an app anyone should consider monitoring their homes, kids, or pets.
It is an android app, but that’s no more a limitation since you can use Ezviz for PC via an Android emulator. Also, you can use the easy steps provided above to install any of your favorite android apps on your PC.