How to Install Eyecloud for pc on Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
EyeCloud is a famous IP camera app tha ensure to control your mobile camera remotely.. This app is developed as an IP camera management app for Smartphones. The user base of this app is increasing and people want to use it in their PC and Mac as well.
The fact is this super app Eye cloud for PC was not for the Windows or Mac Os. but there are some ways to make it fixed. In this article we will let you know how to do this and use it for your pc
Get it Playstore: Eyecloud for pc free download Windows & Mac
What is Eyecloud For Pc?
Eyecloud is an IP camera management application for the smartphone platform that is designed to do a plug and play operation so that the general people without a sound knowledge of using a high tech software can also use it without getting into a hassle of shoring up a mess. It makes the setup of an IP camera compatible with the common consumers.
All you have to do is power up your IP camera and after connecting the camera to the internet, using the IP address and given password, you can instantly connect it to the app and start getting live feed without taking any other hassle.
Main features of Eyecloud For Pc
The Eye Cloud app comes with plenty of features in terms of both the connecting and managing of the graphical user interface. Here are some of the most commonly used and wanted once:
- Without any hassle you can easily connect it to the IP camera, only needs to provide with the IP and Password of the app.
- This app will allow you to get a live video feed from anywhere in the world if the camera is connected to the internet.
- You can take screenshots from the live feed or you can rewind, playback the footage as well.
- You will be able to listen to the audio using this app if your camera has an audio input microphone.
- It has rotating and flipping feature for the images for better surveillance observation mode.
- Doing real-time two-way audio input and output is now possible with this app if your camera setup supports it.
- It has an alarming system that works with the motion detector from the camera and gives you a notification if something is wrong back in your home.
How to install Eyecloud for pc on Windows 7/8/10
Regardless of the app was developed for the mobile platform and it works great on your smartphone. Besides, eyecloud for Mac could be run on your PC as well.
- At first run this app on your PC using a BlueStacks apps
- Download Blustacks on your windows PC and install it according to your system architecture.
- Now download the Eye Cloud app for the android platform and put it on your desktop.
- Open up the Bluestacks emulator on your PC and Drag the .apk file from the desktop to it.
- Install the apk inside BlueStacs and you will be able to run it from there.
- If all the steps are done carefully, you will be able to run the Eye Cloud app on our PC just the way you run it on your smartphone.
How to install Eyecloud for pc on Mac OS
The process of using the Eye Cloud for Windows is the same process for the Windows OS.
- Download the Bluestacks on your Mac OS running devices such as iMac, Macbook air and pro and install the emulator.
- Now open up the emulator and using the built-in browser in Bluestacks, download and install the Eye Cloud app on your Mac.
- Run the Eye Cloud app in Bluestacks and use it as you use it on your Android phone.
If you want to avail the best security with your IP Camera in your house, office or anywhere else. The Eye Cloud for pc can add a bit more efficiency to that concern mind of yours and bring a great advantage to the security system. With the help of its alarm tech, you will be able to track every single movement of your little baby in your home right from your office, even using your Desktop PC.
Similar Read: Get YouTube Kids for PC Using an Android App Player