How to Install Eyecloud For PC on Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
If you prefer a clearer view of things on your screen without having to squint, then you might be considering using Eyecloud on your PC. Eyecloud is a camera app designed for use on Android and IOS devices. The app enables its users to control their Plug and play CCTV cameras from a remote location.
So, if you’re looking to use Eyecloud for PC, then you should have no worries. You can achieve this with the help of android emulators you have installed on your pc. Follow the guides in this article to download and use Eyecloud on your Windows or Mac.
- Can I Use Eyecloud for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac?
- Features of Eyecloud for PC
- How to install Eyecloud for PC
- Top Similar apps of Eyecloud
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Can I Use Eyecloud for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac?
You can use Eyecloud for PC via an android emulator. Some of the notable emulators include Bluestack and Nox player. An emulator is simply a program that helps you to create the environment of one device on another. This makes it possible to run applications that are meant for specific devices or operating systems on a different one.
Firstly, you have to download any emulator of your choice using your PC browser and then install it on your PC. You can then search for Eyecloud on the preinstalled Google play store on the emulator to install the app.
|Title||Eyecloud for PC|
|File size||72 MB|
|Android version required||4.4 and higher versions|
|Category||Photo and Video|
Features of Eyecloud for PC
- To connect to your IP cameras, all you need is the password and IP of the app.
- Gain access to liv video stream from any remote location by connecting your IP camera to the internet.
- If your camera is enabled with an audio input microphone, you can also listen to audio from the surveillance.
- The app allows you to rewind the footage video, take screenshots, and also playback any videos from the footage.
- The flipping and rotation features allow you to have a better observation of your surveillance tapes.
- If you have a motion detector in your home, the app can also alert you with its alarming system.
How to install Eyecloud for PC
You can install the Eyecoud app for PC on your Windows or Mac via an Android emulator installed on your computer. We’ll be showing you how to install this app using Nox player and bluestacks.
Similar Read: Get YouTube Kids for PC Using an Android App Player
1. Download and Install Via Bluestacks
- Step 1: Open any browser on your PC and search for Bluestacks emulator. Follow through till you find the download option and click on it.
- Step 2: After the download, click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the emulator.
- Step 3: Locate the Google Play Store icon at the top right corner of the screen and click on it. You’ll have to sign in with your Google account details to be able to access the Google Play store.
- Step 4: Type Eyecloud and search. Once you’ve found the icon of your desired app, click on the install button to install the app on your PC.
- Step 5: You should be able to find the Eyecloud icon on your Bluestacks home screen after successfully installing it. Click on the icon to open the app and start using it.
2. Download and Install Via Nox Player
- Step 1: If you don’t have Nox player already installed on your PC, open your PC browser and search for it. Locate the download link and open it. Look for the download button and click on it.
- Step 2: Go to the downloads folder of your pc and open the app. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the app’s installation process on your Windows or Mac.
- Step 3: The Nox player icon should appear on your desktop once the installation process has been completed. Open the app.
- Step 4: Look for the search bar on the home page of the Nox player and type in Eyecloud. You should find an appropriate app icon with the right spelling among the search results.
- Step 5: Navigate to the app and click on the install button to install Eyecloud for PC. Note that you might be required to sign in to your google account, so have your sign-in details ready.
- Step 6: After installing the app, it should appear on the Nox player home screen; simply click on it to start using it.
Top Similar apps of Eyecloud
1. Kami Home
Kami is an alternative to the Eyecloud app that can be used on your smartphones and PC. The app allows you to monitor footage from cameras mounted at different locations that you want to survey. With the app, you can keep an eye on what’s going on with your kids and pets. Furthermore, the app has an alarming system that notifies you of unusual activities or motions in the locations you wish to observe.
2. IP Cam Soft
The IP Cam soft is an app that allows you to control over 600 models of IP cameras. If you wish to stay updated on what’s going on in your home or office from another location, then you should get this app. Moreover, the app allows you to switch between different cameras mounted at remote locations.
If you mount security cameras in your home, you can view what’s going on in your home with your smartphone. Besteye is one of many different apps that can grant you access to your surveillance cameras when installed on your phone. The app also has features that enable you to scan QR codes, take screenshots, and have bidirectional talks, and a lot more.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
How do I set up Eyecloud?
Simply plug the camera into your router. After that, scan the QR code from your camera using the eyecloud app. You can then start viewing videos from the camera.
Is eyecloud a free app?
You don’t need to pay a fee to download the eyecloud app. However, you may come across some in-app purchases.
How does IP cameras work?
Like a digital camera, an IP captures images using the same means. However, the IP camera compresses the files to enable transmission over a network.
How do you efficiently secure your home when you still have to be at other places away from home? Thankfully, you can monitor what’s going on in your home if you have an Eyecloud app installed on your phone. Then, you simply have to connect with your cameras to enable you control them remotely.
Luckily, you can also install Eyecloud for PC even without a desktop version. Take some time to study the installation guide we have provided in this article. Also, we have suggested some alternative apps you can use instead of the Eyecloud app, do well to check them out.