DU Recorder For PC – Easily Install on Windows and Mac
The DU Recorder is an exceptional digital application that allows its users to capture the displays of their mobile screens. The resulting video is usually a high-quality and high-resolution product. The application on mobile gives you amazing options to edit already captured videos, produce training videos, and unlocks more features. Downloading the application on any mobile is quite very easy to accomplish.
But to get DU Recorder For PC is unavailable unless you go through an android emulator. Once you do, you can record standard, clear-quality screen videos using your personal computer. So, let’s show you how to use this app on your pc even though it’s purely for smartphones.
- Can You Use DU Recorder for PC
- Why Should You Use DU Recorder for PC
- Highlighted Features Provided By DU Recorder For PC
- How To Download and Install DU Recorder For PC (Windows & Mac)
- Related Apps of DU Recorder
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Use DU Recorder for PC
You can’t install the DU Recorder application directly on your computer. But, if you have an android emulator already installed on your computer, you can download and enjoy the app’s features on your PC.
The Du Recorder is originally an android application available for smartphones and tablets. Therefore, users who want to use the application for recording the screen of their personal computers do so with the help of mobile emulators.
Some of these emulators include BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu emulators. Most recommended amongst these would be BlueStacks due to its very good service.
|Name||DU Recorder PRO for PC|
|Developer||Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd|
|Updated||25th January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Why Should You Use DU Recorder for PC
The Du Recorder for Pc remains one of the most recommended screen recording applications available. With millions of downloads on the online stores, apple, and google stores, thousands of users rated the app a well-deserved 4.5 stars.
Asides from the primary functions of the app itself for screen recording, you can go live on all your favorite platforms, including Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, with the DU Recorder app on PC.
Highlighted Features Provided By DU Recorder For PC
The DU Recorder for PC is not only a screen recording app, but there exist other very notable features of the application. Also, depending on your style, you can customize the application to suit your immediate needs. Here are some of the unique features of the DU recorder.
- Users can use the DU recorder to merge several videos into a single video and also create GIF files.
- With the app, you can cut, trim, and crop videos you’re editing.
- You can use the DU recorder app to add subtitles to your videos.
- Available live streaming of your screen to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and other social media apps with the DU Recorder for PC.
- The screen record can be paused and resumed.
- Videos are recorded, saved, and shared in many resolutions.
- Combination of several images in one frame and collage using the app smartly.
- Specific parts of a video you’re editing video can be blurred to hide segments that you want to conceal.
- Use of one-click screenshot feature via the floating icon or notification bar.
- Touch capture screen to take high-quality screenshots.
How To Download and Install DU Recorder For PC (Windows & Mac)
As stated earlier, there is no official version of the application available on Windows or Mac store. A user has to first download an android emulator, then install it before proceeding to search out the DU Recorder application.
Similar Read: Free Az Screen Recorder For Pc (Windows 7.8.10 and Mac)
In this section, we’ll show you how to download and install the DU Recorder for PC app using two of the three mobile emulators mentioned; BlueStacks and MEmu android emulators.
1. How to Download and Install DU Recorder for PC (Windows & Mac) Using BlueStacks
- Open the default browser on your PC and search for the BlueStacks emulator. Look for the download link and click on it to download Bluestacks on your PC.
- When the download has been completed, go to your Computer’s File Explorer and look for the file you just downloaded.
- Once found, click on it to open the setup wizard and proceed with the installation. That done, follow the steps below:
- After you’ve installed the Bluestacks emulator, open the app by clicking on its icon on the desktop screen.
- Then click on the Google play store icon on the app’s homepage. To sign in, simply enter your Gmail signup details in the provided spaces.
- After you’ve signed in on the Google Play store, search for DU recorded in the search bar located somewhere at the top of the page, then install it.
- After a few seconds, depending on the size of the file you’re downloading, your app must have been successfully installed on your Windows or Mac.
- Just launch the app and start using it on your PC.
2. How to Download and Install DU Recorder for PC (Windows & Mac) Using MEmu
MEmu play is an emulator popularly known for its efficiency in running Android games on PC. Notwithstanding, it will do a fine job installing DU Recorder on your Mac or Windows PC. Below are the required steps.
- Visit any browser on your PC and search for the app. Once you find the Memu Play, download and install it on your PC.
- Android emulators usually come with the Google play store preinstalled in them. Simply locate the triangular icon on your screen and click on it – this should take you to the play store.
- Type in “DU Recorder” on the play store and search using the search glass icon beside the search bar.
- Once the search results come on the screen, please scroll down to where you have DU Recorder and click on it. A single click on it should start installing the app.
- Afterward, you can open the DU Recorder on your PC and start enjoying its features on your computer.
Related Apps of DU Recorder
Record It is a tool app that helps record live activities on your phone screen. You can record videos from apps that you can’t easily download on your phone using the app. Also, you can mirror iOS devices wirelessly using WiFi.
Alongside what appears on your screen, the app also picks sounds from clicks and your phone’s microphone. The high-quality videos recorded on this app can either be in GIF or MP4 format.
2. Screen Recorder
The screen recorder also works similarly to the DU Recorder. This app is free and comes with no recording limits or restrictions. Also another benefit of the app is that it doesn’t add unsolicited watermarks to your videos.
3. AZ Screen Recorder
The AZ screen recorder is one of the most popular screen recorder apps for Android phone users. The app is free to download but also comes with a pro version that requires a payment of $2.99. This app also comes with a video-editing feature that you can use to take off parts of the video that you don’t want to be included in the record.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is DU Recorder safe?
While some folks consider the DU Recorder a safe app, some users have made complaints. Many users complain that the app automatically installs malware on their device, while others claim it independently interferes with other apps.
Is the DU Recorder free?
Downloading DU Recorder on your device is completely free. However, note that the app comes with some in-app purchases.
How long can DU Recorder record?
The DU Recorder app has no time limit when recording. The time duration of recordings made completely depends on the user’s choice.
With the increasing need to do online classes for remote students, it can be a cumbersome task to share what’s on your device’s screen with your students. With the DU Recorder, you can directly record what’s displayed on your screen without the need for an external camera.
You can also use DU Recorder for PC despite the unavailability of a desktop version. With the help of emulator software, you can now use the DU Recorder and any other phone app on your PC. In the article above, you’ll see steps that you can simply follow to install DU Recorder on your PC.