Drastic ds emulator For Pc (Download In Windows 7/8/10 & Mac)
The Drastic DS emulator is one of the best in running Nintendo DS games on android smartphones. Well, Google did restrict Nintendo games on the android platform. There are multiple reasons for that as the business will face a lot of difficulties.
However, this is an android emulator for playing Nintendo games. So, if you want to use it on your computer, you must install an android emulator. But why should you install the app, and how should you install the app? Today, we are going to talk about the Drastic DS emulator for pc.
Drastic Ds Emulator For Pc Description
Drastic DS emulator is a great way for playing Nintendo games on your smartphone. Anyone can guess, playing Nintendo games on any smartphone or android device will be tough. Mainly, this is an emulator for creating Nintendo BIOS compatibility. Of course, the app does not include any Nintendo BIOS after installation. So, you will have to dump the Nintendo BIOS on the app.
There is no Free Drastic DS emulator available on the Google play store. So, you will have to purchase it. However, you can search for crack files but we don’t think that’s the safest bet. You can easily migrate the software to any SD card, and get a super gaming experience. There is also another Drastic DS emulator for Mac available.
Drastic DS app Details
DrasTic DS emulator is an idea of the Exophase Action team. Just like we said, Google did put some restrictions on the Nintendo DS games on smartphones or tablets. So, the team thought of making a proper emulator to run the heavy Nintendo games smoothly on smartphones. Finally, they came up with the app and released it on August 08, 2013. After that, the app became very popular among mobile gamers.
Mainly, the app offers a lot of support for gaming. The app size is quite small, only 15 MB in total. Not to mention, the app receives updates regularly. Drastic DS emulator on Windows is nowhere to be found. So, if you want to install it on windows, you better install an emulator. They have released the recent r188.8.131.52a version on Playstore on April 24, 2021.
How to install Drastic DS on Windows?
To install the app, you will need to install an android emulator first. However, for installing the emulator, your pc needs to be compatible with some common specs or hardware compatibility.
For installing a good emulator, you need at least 4GB ram on your computer. However, if you have at least 8GB ram, that’s going to be the best option. Any emulator can work within windows 7, 8, or 10 – but using the latest windows is a must. If the PC has an Intel or AMD processor, we think the pc can handle the emulator just fine.
Does your pc fill up all the requirements? If yes, you can install Drastic DS emulator on PC without facing any issues at all.
How Android Emulators work?
Android emulator is a great way for installing android applications on a computer device. Mainly, the emulator operates by simulating the structure of the windows. By interpreting the Application Binary Interface (ABI), the emulator can match the guest device with the host device.
How does Reicast Android Emulator work?
Step By Step Guide to Install Drastic DS emulator on windows using Bluestacks: Follow my step by step guide accordingly:
- To begin with, the process, download Bluestacks on your pc from the official site.
- After loading the Bluestacks site, download the emulator installer.
- Now, Run the driver so that you can install Bluestacks on your pc.
- It takes a little amount of your time to install the whole app on windows. And after the installation, click “launch” to install the Bluestacks.
- Sign-in information such as your Google ID to set your device.
- Open the Google Playstore and search for “Drastic DS Emulator” to download.
- After that, you need to purchase the app from Playstore.
- Select the following app icon, and click on the “install” button.
All set up for using your Drastic DS on your PC with an emulator on the computer. All you need to do is just look in the app drawer.
Drastic DS main features
- 3D graphics enhancer feature
- Screen size and placement customization
- Add-on-controllers and physical controller compatible
- Save state option for saving or resuming gameplay
- Online Google Drive synchronization
- Emulation speed increase feature
- Pros of Drastic DS emulator
- Upgraded game graphics and enhanced graphics option
- The emulator comes with two independent screens.
- Users can customize two screens while gameplay.
- Easily customize your controls.
- Save and back up your gaming data.
- Comes with cheat code support.
- Cons of Drastic DS emulator
- There is no free version available
- Sometimes the emulator crashes a lot.
Some important FAQ
Is there any Free DrasTic DS version available?
No, the app itself is a paid version in Google Playstore. Mainly, you have to purchase the app for a legal license. Otherwise, you cannot use it.
How to install a Drastic DS emulator on windows?
Quite easy as you need to install an android emulator on your windows computer. After doing so, you can run the emulator on your computer.
When you are running any games on your computer, the screen experience, and precision controls are sure to impress one. When you are thinking about installing Nintendo games on your smartphone device, there are some important considerations.
First, you need to understand what the app is, and how you will be able to install it on the computer. In this context, we tried to talk about the Drastic DS emulator for windows and mac PC. Hope now you can play Nintendo games on your computer.