Dolphin Browser For Pc (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac) Free Download
Did you know that the Dolphin browser is one of the first alternative browsers for the Android operating system that supports multitouch gestures? The browser is also known for its safe and smooth browsing features.
However, the good news is that now, you can get the Dolphin Browser for PC and don’t need to be frustrated with your current browser anymore. Let’s have a quick 5-minute read about the browser and how you can get it in simple steps.
- What Is A Dolphin Browser For Pc?
- How To Download And Install Dolphin Browser On Your Pc (Mac And Windows)
What Is A Dolphin Browser For Pc?
Actually, you can’t get the Dolphin browser for windows 10, and you will need an emulator to run the software on windows platform. This web browser is mainly available for Android and iOS, but you can use it using Bluestacks.
Benefits Of Using The Dolphin Browser For Pc
There are several benefits of using the Dolphin web browser that is free for Android and iOS users.
- First of all, the browser is completely free of cost, and you won’t need to buy anything for the main features of the browser.
- Secondly, the browser will let you create your custom gesture and link a website to it. After that, you can draw the gesture to quickly open the website without typing anything.
- Thirdly, the browser has a voice search option that will let you search without typing and search for anything easily.
- With a single tap or click, you can share any web page on the most used social media sites.
- Using the Dolphin connect, you can sync the bookmarked sites and other essential things.
- There is a dedicated box so that you can save anything to Evernote and increase your productivity.
- From the developers, there are several useful and helpful add-ons for the easiest browsing experience.
- The browser has an intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface so that anyone can use it.
- You can take advantage of its desktop mode and incognito mode for your best interest.
- Finally, you will be able to customize a lot of things and use different options from the settings as you prefer.
Dolphin Browser For Pc Apk & Features
You can get the Dolphin browser from the App Store or Play Store, and let’s see the features of the app below.
You can add custom gestures to your most frequently visited sites for quick and easy browsing.
Another quick and easy search tool of the browser is the Voice search option that will give the results based on what you say out loud.
The browser features a one-tap sharing option that will let you share any web page on well-known social sites.
Another unique feature of this browser is the quick Evernote access that will let you save important notes before you forget.
If you visit a website that has contents based on Flash, you will be able to play it on this browser as it supports Flash.
For more productivity and research, the browser will let you open multiple tabs and not slow the browsing experience.
The browser can block pop-up ads so that you don’t feel disturbed while browsing and accidentally click on something suspicious.
If you don’t want to keep track of your browsing experience and cookies, you can do it using the incognito mode of the Dolphin browser.
The desktop-mode of the browser will give you a glimpse of a website’s desktop version anytime very quickly.
Web App Store
The developer has made a dedicated app store with apps for more than 200 most popular sites so that you don’t have to go to other platforms.
With several add-ons, you will be able to get a more customized and more comfortable browsing experience.
Most of the browsers can’t download fast enough, but this browser is exceptional with its custom codes that you can manage with the file manager.
You can take advantage of the Fullscreen mode, night mode, private mode, and more for a customized browsing experience as you feel comfortable.
How To Download And Install Dolphin Browser On Your Pc (Mac And Windows)
You can’t directly download the Dolphin browser for PC as there is no .exe version of the app. But there is a way to get the Dolphin browser on PC for Windows 10, 8, or 7 as well as the Dolphin browser for Mac.
Installation Process Dolphin Browser For Windows
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website and download the BlueStacks app on your PC.
- After that, double click on the .exe file and install the app clicking on the necessary options.
- Next, you will see that the Play Store is asking for signing in to your existing Google account.
- After signing in, you can search typing “Dolphin Browser” on the Google Play Store and click install.
- Finally, the app will download and install automatically, and it will be ready to use right away.
Installation Process Dolphin Browser For Mac
- Installing the BlueStacks app on iOS is also easy, and the process starts with downloading it from the official website.
- The rest of the process is the same as the previous one, and you should follow the process step by step.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, you now know how to get the Dolphin browser on your PC, and let’s try to know the answers to some frequently asked questions on the Dolphin browser.
✅ What is the Dolphin browser used for?
The Dolphin browser is used for surfing the internet with complete privacy, security, and a lot of other features. You can get it for almost all operating systems that are widely used nowadays.
✅ What is a Dolphin jetpack?
For getting the best flash videos and flash games experiences, one can use the Dolphin Jetpack.
✅ Does Dolphin run on Linux?
Yes, the Dolphin browser is compatible with a Linux operating system, and there are available updated versions on the official website.
✅ Is Dolphin a safe browser?
Yes, Dolphin is a safe browser with its multiple firewalls for preventing frequent attacks and some extra features, including incognito mode, ad-blocker, and many more to make it convenient for everyone.
✅ Does the Dolphin browser support Flash?
Yes, the Dolphin browser supports Flash contents, and you won’t have to install anything separately to enable the feature.
There is a lot of competition in the world of mobile and desktop browsers, but Dolphin has made its name for its fantastic performance and convenient features. You can get the Dolphin browser for PC or mobile and don’t ever face a lag or buffer while browsing the web.
For Windows users, our recommendation is to get the Dolphin browser for PC offline installer, and it will be useful right after installing a fresh copy of Windows on your PC.