Chromecast for Pc – Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac Os X
Google always try to make our life easier. With this moto, they have already launched many apps and devices. Chromecast is one of them, and It is a media streaming device. These days, people want to use Chromecast for PC. So, they are looking for the process to make their screen into a TV or Media Player. So, I’ll show you how to setup & use Chromecast on your PC.
People also have confused about one thing and search on the internet several times. “How to setup Chromecast for Windows”, and “How to install Chromecast for MAC?” If you are one of them, don’t worry. I’ll make it clear through the article. Just stay with us and follow my instructions step by step. You will be able to use Chromecast on PC. No matter, it is either Windows PC or a MAC PC.
Chromecast For PC Overview
Chromecast is a trendy device all around the world, developed by Google. Third Generation Chromecast is the fifth and the latest version, released in October 2018. It has many advanced features to make our life more comfortable than before. It can turn your ordinary Television screen or PC screen into a Smart TV in a second.
Chromecast is a digital media player, supports on every TV and PC screen. You can have a fantastic experience with premium channels, and enjoy HD quality videos. You can also mirror your mobile and tablet screen on a big screen. Be sure that they are connected to the same wireless network.
Chromecast has many amazing and advanced features. Let me show you some of them.
- Enjoy premium channels & some fun family games on Chromecast
- Mirror your Android or iOS device on your TV screen.
- Enjoy [email protected] – 4K HD quality video experience.
- You can use Chromecast as a guest mode without sharing the access to your Wi-Fi.
- You can present your dynamic presentation on Chromecast through Google Slides.
How to setup Chromecast on PC (Windows/ Mac)
If you are looking for a perfect guideline to setup Chromecast on PC, you are in the right place. I’ll show you in detail. Just follow my instructions, as I say. You won’t face any problem during the setup of the Chromecast. So, let’s start. You need to set up your Google Chromecast device on the TV first by the following steps,
- Connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of your television.
- Visit the Chromecast setup page and download the Google home.
- Then, follow the directions to connect your wireless network.
Setup or connect Chromecast on PC
You need to ensure the following three things before connecting Chromecast on PC.
- Google Chromecast Device works appropriately on your television
- Download and install Google Chrome on your PC
- TV and PC are connected in the same wireless network.
Let me clear one more thing; the following process is almost the same for Windows and MAC. The only difference is you need to download Google Chrome that’s compatible with your PC (Windows/ Mac). After ensuring those, let’s start to connect Chromecast on PC.
Open Google Chrome and click on the three dots(upper right corner)
- Click “Cast” and select your Chromecast device.
- Now there are more three options,
- Cast Tab – To show the active tab
- Cast Desktop – To show the entire screen.
- Cast File – To choose a file to show
- Select one that you want to do.
Now your PC is connected with Google Chromecast.
Pros of Chromecast
- Cheapest media streaming device with advanced features.
- Google Chromecast is so much easy to set up and use.
- After purchasing Chromecast, you need to pay what you watch.
- You can use your Android and iOS devices as remote to control Chromecast.
Cons of Chromecast
- It doesn’t provide any remote control device. It would be best if you used your Android or iOS device as a remote.
- You couldn’t enjoy free Chromecast.
Can I mirror my phone screen?
Yes. You can mirror your Android or iOS device with Chromecast on the same Wi-Fi network
Can I use my phone casting or streaming?
You can use it without interrupting the streaming.
Is it free to watching premium channels on Chromecast?
No. You’ll have to pay the subscription fee of channel what you want to watch.
If you are bored with your PC, turned it into a home theatre now with Chromecast. It offers you the fantastic experience of premium channels and HD quality video at a low price. Through the full article, you already know about the full hacks of downloading Chromecast for PC. So, make your life full of entertainment with Google Chromecast on PC.