Step By Step How To Install Blockfolio For PC Free Download
Blockfolio for pc is a cryptocurrency platform that enables you to receive and send coins worldwide. In 2020 Blockfolio merged with FTX. So it might show up as “FTX” in your app store.
Strictly a mobile platform, it is not possible to install Blockfolio with a traditional method (download and install). But with the use of emulators such as Bluestacks, Memu, and Nox player, you can. Read this article carefully to see how.
- Can You Use Blockfolio for PC?
- What is Blockfolio for PC
- Features of Blockfolio for PC
- How to Download and Install Blockfolio for PC
- Alternative Softwares of Blockfolio
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Blockfolio for PC?
Blockfolio is solely an android app. But with the use of android emulators such as Bluestacks and Memu etc., you can make Blockfolio work for pc. This is because Android emulators give your pc the ability to run android apps.
|App Developer||Blockfolio, Inc|
|App Updated||January 26, 2022|
|Apk File Size||64M|
|Android Version Required||5.0 and up|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+
What is Blockfolio for PC
Blockfolio for pc is an app that lets you track your crypto coins straight from your pc. You no longer need to switch back and forth between devices. Track your portfolio on the go! There are numerous platforms out there that allow you to buy and sell crypto seamlessly. But Blockfolio is very popular amongst them, and we’ll show you how to install Blockfolio for pc.
One reason users love Blockfolio is its expansive cryptocurrency catalog. Once a coin is launched and has met all important metrics, it is listed on this platform. This platform gives amazing incentives when you learn about crypto. You can earn up to 25$ in altcoins when you sign up for their in-app learning course.
Besides their reward program when you learn about crypto, Blockfolio offers other incentives. Trading does not always mean a debit to you, as you can earn altcoins for every 10$ you trade. Active crypto traders would also appreciate the Blockfolio signal option. Keeping track of crypto alerts has never been so easy.
Features of Blockfolio for PC
- An efficient news feed will determine how fast you get updates.
- With Blockfolio, you can choose what you want to be shown on your news feed. In addition, learning is easy with Blockfolio if you’re new to the crypto space.
- They’re also incentives designed to motivate your learning journey.
- As crypto traders, market updates are instrumental to success.
- For each trade of 10$ and above, you are awarded a certain amount of altcoins as a reward.
How to Download and Install Blockfolio for PC
It is important to note that Blockfolio is a mobile program; to make it work, you need an emulator. Emulators mimic mobile operating systems on our pc, giving us the capability of a mobile device.
1. How to download and install Blockfolio using Bluestacks
- Step 1: Open your browser of choice; you need to go to the official Bluestacks website and download the emulator.
- Step 2: Once the download is over, head over to the file explorer install and launch it.
- Step 3: Within the Bluestacks interface, log into your Google account.
- Step 4: Launch the Google play store app and search for Blockfolio
- Step 5: Download the app; once it is done, it will install automatically.
2. How to download and install Blockfolio using Memu
- Step 1: We need to go to the official Memu download site to get the emulator.
- Step 2: Once Memu is done downloading, launch the program.
- Step 3: On the home screen within Memu, head over to the google play store icon and launch it.
- Step 4: You will be prompted to sign in to your Google account, do that and search for Blockfolio and download it.
- Step 5: The app will install automatically once the download is over. You can go to the home screen and launch Blockfolio.
3. How to download and install Blockfolio for Nox player
- Step 1: To begin our download process, we need to go to the official Nox player site and download it.
- Step 2: Once the Nox emulator is done downloading, install and launch it.
- Step 3: Nox has two app stores, Nox app center and Google play store. We would use Google play store for this download. Launch the app and sign in to your Google account.
- Step 4: Search for Blockfolio within the app store and download it.
- Step 5: It will automatically install once the download is done. Go to the home screen and launch Blockfolio.
Alternative Softwares of Blockfolio
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms as far as trading volume is concerned. You can keep track of your favorite coins and commodities and set alerts, so you don’t miss out on the action.
Traders interested in the NFT market will find this platform very useful. There is a dedicated |NFT section with tons of NFT’s to choose from. A useful tool with Binance is the ability to switch between a beginner and a pro interface. This is an invaluable tool for newbies in the crypto space.
Although it is less popular than Binance, Coinbase still boasts over 68 million users worldwide. Coinbase offers a simplistic approach to crypto trading with a minimalistic app design. With over 100+ coins to choose from, there is always something new to invest in. Newbies in the crypto space will appreciate the learning courses available on this app, and it’s completely free.
Metamask is a mix between a browser and a wallet. The browser option gives you access to the decentralized web, a functionality not offered by their counterparts. With over 200+ coins available on this platform, it is a crypto trader’s dream.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a deposit fee
It depends on the deposit method. Blockfolio gives you 3 free deposits per month if you deposit directly from your bank. This should be enough for a month. However, once you use up your free deposits, you’re charged a small fee of 0.50$ per deposit. If you deposit using a MasterCard or Visa, you pay a fee to your card processor; it’s typically 0.30$.
Is there a pc version of Blockffolio
Unfortunately, there isn’t an exclusive pc version of the Blockfolio app. But through the use of emulators like bluestacks, we can make this program work on pc.
Does Blockfolio have a reward program?
Yes, it does; Blockfolio rewards users with altcoins when you make different interactions with this app. One of these rewards is 25$ upon completing their learning course; this is paid in the form of altcoins. You can also earn altcoins for every trade you make above 10$.
Even though it is a mobile app, it is possible to use Blockfolio for pc with the help of emulators. A bigger screen like pc will greatly improve your trading experience.
The best part is these emulators are available for Windows and MacBook. It is recommended Macbook users make use of Bluestacks when choosing an emulator.