Download and Install Bass Booster For PC (Windows and Mac)
Most music and audio files don’t sound that great on laptops and mobile devices. Specifically, the bass will be distorted or lost from the original production. To restore the bass, apps such as Bass Booster are used. Bass Booster is only available on the Android operating system and will thus be installed on your PC or Mac through an emulator.
To install Bass Booster & Equalizer on your PC, download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks to your PC or Mac and install it. Run the emulator, sign in with your Google account ID to access the Google Play Store. Install the Bass Booster & Equalizer app on your computer and run it.
The procedure is the same for Windows and macOS given that the same Android OS emulators run on both operating systems without problems.
- Why Should You Choose Bass Booster For PC
- How to Download and Install Bass Booster for PC (Windows and Mac)
- How to use the Bass Booster & Equalizer app on PC
- Bass Booster FAQ
Why Should You Choose Bass Booster For PC
There are so many reasons as to why you should have the Bass Booster app on your PC. First off, it has an easy-to-use interface which makes it easy to run and custom your sound. Even better, it runs in your background thus allowing you to focus on other apps on your device. The also that it has fewer ads than competing apps thus making it more professional and pleasant to use.
The primary feature for the Bass Booster app is boosting the bass and sound of your sound by up to 10 decibels (dB). While this much sound can be overwhelming for some smartphones, a PC would handle it much better since it has larger and better speakers. You will thus enjoy music better on your laptop or desktop computer with this app.
Besides that, the app has many different sound effects including 3-dimensional (3D) sound and works for both videos and audio files. Once installed, your movies and music will sound much better than before.
Bass Booster For PC APK & Features
Some of the features which make this app stand out from the alternatives include the following:
- It boosts the bass of your music and videos making the sound richer.
- Provides stereo surround sound and 3D sound.
- Has 10 preset equalizations namely Normal, Heavy Metal, Classic, Hip Hop, Dance, Jazz, Flat, Pop, Folk, and Rock.
- Comes with 16 colorful themes to choose from.
- Has a color spectrum to choose from.
- Boosts the volume of your audio by up to 10 decibels for better audibility.
- Has a 5-bands equalizer.
- Comes with customizable presets for the equalizations.
- Has a notification control to determine when you want to be notified of the apps’ activity or adjust its settings without going into the app.
- Has 3 widgets measuring 1×1, 1×1 and 2×2 for easy access on the home screen.
- For pro users, it allows unlimited presets and ad-free surfing
- The tasker plugin allows you to control the bass Booster pro with headphone connection, Bluetooth connection and set on with place and time.
- If there is an incoming call then you can switch it to the preset level.
These features place it well above the competition. The free app, in my opinion, is enough for most users since it has all the features you’d want in a bass boosting app.
How to Download and Install Bass Booster for PC (Windows and Mac)
Since the Bass Booster & Equalizer app is only available for the Android operating system, you need an emulator to run it on other operating systems such as Windows and macOS. An emulator allows you to run the Android OS on another operating system and the best emulators include BlueStacks and Nox Player.
- Download and install an Android emulator on your PC or Mac. Go for either BlueStacks or Nox player since they’re two of the most stable Android emulators.
- Run the emulator on your desktop. You need to log in to the Google Play Store using your Google account ID and password.
- When the emulator shows up on your computer screen, search for the “Bass Booster & Equalizer” app. Click on the ‘Install’ button to install the app.
- Once it’s installed, open it to enjoy the many features described above.
With these steps, you will be ready to start using the app. Since it supports both audio and video, you can use it to boost the sound and bass of your movies and music on your laptop just as you would on your mobile phone.
How to use the Bass Booster & Equalizer app on PC
The app is used as follows:
For audio and music
For audio and music, follow these steps:
- Play music from your music player.
- Turn on the Bass Booster app then adjust the frequency and sound levels.
- Turn the volume booster on to boost the sound.
You can use headphones or speaker systems for a better sound experience.
For videos, follow these steps:
- Launch the Bass Booster app then adjust the settings such as the volume, bass and frequency.
- Start playing the video to enjoy the set effects since the Bass Booster app runs in the background.
Again, it sounds better when using headphones or speaker systems than the laptop speakers.
The Bass Booster and Equalizer app is one of the best when it comes to equalizing and boosting sound both on your mobile and desktop devices.
Bass Booster FAQ
What is the compatibility mode of the Bass Booster & Equalizer app?
The compatibility mode for this app means that the sound generated is more stable and will thus sound better.
How to enable the compatibility mode on PC?
You enable compatibility mode on the PC the same way you enable it on mobile which is by going to the settings, mode and then toggling on the compatibility mode.
How to quit the Bass Booster app?
You can stop the Bass Booster app from running by opening the app switcher and flicking the app upwards to stop it or by closing the notification center icon.