Easy Install of Background Eraser for PC– Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
You are probably familiar with the features and functions of Background Eraser for android devices. But how can you install the Background Eraser app for pc? Well, this is feasible through an emulator. You need to install the emulator on pc and run the app from it.
As you already know, the Background Eraser app is explicitly designed for android devices. However, pc users can benefit from its functions by using an emulator. You can find several kinds of these emulators online or on the market. But for the sake of this article, we’ll be focusing on the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer emulators.
Moreover, we have uncovered the simplest way to install and use the Background Eraser for pc on a Mac or Windows computer using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. Read further for more detailed information.
- Can You Use Background Eraser App for Your PC / Windows & Mac?
- Why Should you Prefer the App?
- Features & APK of Background Eraser App
- How to Run Background Eraser App for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac)
- Top Alternative Apps of Background Eraser
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bottom Line
Can You Use Background Eraser App for Your PC / Windows & Mac?
Pc users can utilize the Background Eraser app on their Windows & Mac PCs. Although the app is for android and iOS devices, by using an android emulator, it is possible to easily run this app on Windows and Mac PCs.
This means that all the functions and features of the Background Eraser app you are already familiar with are also obtainable on your Windows/Mac PC. Using this app, you can erase the background of any image you take with simple taps.
|App Name||Background Eraser|
|File Size||Varies with devices|
|Required Android Version||7.1 and above|
|Installation||100, 000, 000 +|
|Latest Update||January 12, 2022|
Why Should you Prefer the App?
Background Eraser allows you to perform some technical photo-editing easily, and you still get the same great result. The app’s preset tools help you cut and replace the backgrounds of your pictures easily and professionally.
Doing this properly will leave no trace of the previous background – making the result appear flawless. The app allows you to execute your editing skills with better precision. Also, using it on your Windows or Mac pc makes things even better, as you will get a more aesthetic view and easier navigation on the UI.
Features & APK of Background Eraser App
Similar Read: How To Run Snapseed For Pc (Windows 7, 8, 10 And Mac)
- Finger rub erase (Manual)
- Automatic erase
- Lasso erase – area selection background removal
- Finger rub restore function
- Save and share edited photos
- Undo, redo, and zoom function
- Add text to photo
- Add emojis and stickers to photos
How to Run Background Eraser App for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac)
Usually, to run any android application on a Windows or Mac pc, there is a need to employ an android emulator. There are many android emulators you can use to achieve this, but this article focuses on the two most efficient ones: the BlueStacks and the NoxPlayer emulators.
Below is the process to run the Background Eraser for pc via the Nox Player & BlueStacks emulators:
1. Downloading & Installing Background Eraser using BlueStacks – Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: The initial step is to download the BlueStacks Emulator. You can do this by visiting their official site or manually searching for the app’s raw file on your browser.
- Step 2: Once the downloading process is complete, install the downloaded exe file. You can find the downloaded file in the Downloads on your pc.
- Step 3: The BlueStacks emulator features the Google Play Store. Then, simply sign in to your google account to continue to the next part of the installation.
- Step 4: After signing in, search for the Background Eraser for pc in the search bar. From the search results, select Background Eraser to install it on your pc.
- Step 5: Once the installation process is complete, click on the Background Eraser for pc on the main page of the emulator to start using it.
2. Downloading & Installing Background Eraser for Pc using NoxPlayer – Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Download the NoxPlayer Emulator. To do this, search for the raw file on your browser or simply follow this link to download it from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the download process is complete, go to the Download folder to install the exe file by following the on-screen instructions. On completion, double-click the file to open it.
- Step 3: On the main page of the NoxPlayer, search for Background Eraser. Afterward, sign in to your google account to continue the installation.
- Step 4: Once you can locate the app, install it. When the installation process is complete, launch the app to benefit from its functions.
Top Alternative Apps of Background Eraser
1. Apowersoft Background Eraser App
If you are looking for a background eraser application that offers automatic results, you can opt for Apowersoft Background Eraser. With this app, you can get that white and transparent background with no tap.
Furthermore, Apowersoft allows users to unblur, change picture backgrounds easily, and remove objects. Also, Apowersoft enables you to enhance and retouch your pictures in just a few seconds.
2. Ultimate Background Eraser App
The Ultimate Background Eraser by Iris Studios and Services offers great features as the Background Eraser app. This app provides a fast and simple way to retouch your photos and change the photo backgrounds.
It also allows users to remove picture backgrounds manually, using the Lasso tool or finger touch. Make your pictures transparent with the Ultimate Background Eraser and save them in JPG or PNG format.
3. Slick: Auto Background Changer & Remover App
Slick app by Simply Entertaining creates a platform for users to change the backgrounds of their photos. You can simply remove or change any part of the image background with the app by just tapping.
It also provides users with nice background themes, different photo effects, multiple editing and removal tools – allowing you to create a professional-looking photo. In addition, slick supports manual & automatic background removal and restores functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the app Background Erase free?
The background Eraser app is free and provides all the necessary editing tools to make your picture appear professional. You can find it on the Google Play Store for free download.
How do I install the Background Eraser app?
To install the Background Eraser on your android device, go to the Google Play Store app on your smartphone and search for the Background Eraser app. From the result, click on Background Eraser and install it.
How do I remove background without losing quality?
To remove the background of a photo without altering its quality, a background eraser app like Background Eraser is necessary. This app allows you to change or remove the background of a photo but still maintains the quality of the image.
An android emulator makes it possible to run android apps on your pc operating system. For example, to use the Background Eraser for pc you have to launch an Android emulator, such as the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. The android emulator will simulate the original function of Android OS on your personal computer. This will create a smooth interaction between the pc OS and the Android app.