How to Download and Use AllCast For PC 2023 (Windows and Mac)
Most times, the broader view of a picture or video makes viewing better and more interesting. AllCast is an app that allows the transfer of music, pictures, and videos from your mobile device to your TV. In addition, the mobile device app lets you connect to TVs easily.
Many people have the images and music they want to send to their TV on their PC. But, since the app is for mobile devices, they cannot make this happen. So, we advise them to get AllCast for PC, which is only possible with the use of an android emulator.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the AllCast app and its functions. You will also learn how to download and use the app on your PC with an emulator.
- Can You Download the Allcast App on Your Windows and Mac PC?
- About the AllCast App
- Features of the AllCast App
- How to Download and Install the Allcast App on Your PC
- Other Related Apps to the Allcast App
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Download the Allcast App on Your Windows and Mac PC?
You can use download and enjoy the benefits of the AllCast app on your PC. However, this is only possible with the use of an emulator. Emulators make running smartphone apps on PCs effortless.
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Updated||July 8, 2020|
|Content Rating||For 3+|
About the AllCast App
The AllCast app allows its users to send videos, photos, and music on their smartphones to their TVs. ClockworkMod developed the app and its premium version. With this smartphone application, you can send graphic files from your mobile device to Apple TV and Xbox 360.
Also, you can send videos and images to Roku, Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. More so, the app allows you to transfer files to Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, WDTV, and other DLNA Renderers. The app has a free version and a paid version for different user experiences.
Features of the AllCast App
Also Read: How To Install Smart Meye For PC (Step by Step Guide)
- The app uses a Wi-Fi connection.
- It keeps your mobile device on when you are streaming
- It lets you play videos or music from an SD card
- It uses your Google account for registration
- It lets you stream from your Dropbox or Drive.
How to Download and Install the Allcast App on Your PC
You need an Android emulator to download, install, and use the AllCast for PC. We recommend the BlueStacks emulator and Nox App Player for a seamless download. There are 2 methods you can use to download the app using the emulator. There is the normal download method and the APK download method.
1. Download using BlueStacks Emulator
The BlueStacks emulator is one best emulator online. It is popular, fast, and free for users. Furthermore, this emulator is easy to find, as many web pages have web links that lead to the BlueStacks download page.
Simple steps for the normal download
Step 1: To download and run the AllCast app on your PC, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator. Open www.bluestacks.com and click on the download bar to download the emulator.
Step 2: When you have downloaded it, go to your download folder, find the app’s Exe file, and open it. Then, follow the instructions to install.
Step 3: Open the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks emulator and register it with your Google Account ID and password. Then, use the Google Play Store to download mobile applications.
Step 4: Search for the AllCast app with the Google Play Store. Click on it and then on the download bar to download the app.
Step 5: When you have finished downloading the AllCast app, it will be on the list of apps you have downloaded. Enter the ‘My App’ option and select the app.
The APK download method
- Step 1: From the web browser on your PC, search for the AllCast app’s APK file. Select a location for saving after download, then click ‘Download’ to download the app.
- Step 2: Click on the menu bar in the BlueStacks emulator, and select ‘Upload.’ Select the file from where you saved it and upload it to the emulator. Then the app will download to your emulator.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘My Apps’ option and select the AllCast app. Next, open and lunch the app.
2. Download using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is an android emulator that allows users to download and run mobile applications on their PCs. The app is easy to use and easy to find too. Moreover, it is efficient and free.
Simple steps to make the normal download
Step 1: Go to the official website of the App Player. When the site opens, click on download to download the Nox App Player.
Step 2: Enter your download folder, find the Exe file, open it, and follow the instructions to install the app. Next, open the app, accept the license agreement and start using the Nox App Player.
Step 3: Open Google Play in the App Player and register in it with your Google Account ID and password. When the registration is complete, you can use the Google Play Store for downloads.
Step 4: With the Google Play Store, search for the AllCast app. Then, click on the download bar to download the app.
More Read: Run Lookout Antivirus for PC for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
Step 5: When the AllCast app has finished downloading, go to ‘My App’ and select the app to use it.
The APK download method
- Step 1: Search for the APK file of the AllCast app with your browser. Choose a location to save it after download, then click on the ‘Download’ bar to download it.
- Step 2: After opening the App player, click on the menu bar and click on ‘Upload.’ Select the file from where you saved it, then upload it to the App Player. The app will download and save in the list of apps you have downloaded with the App Player.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘My Apps’ option, then choose the app. Next, open the app and use it.
Other Related Apps to the Allcast App
1. Cast TV
Cast TV allows you to cast music, videos, and images on your TV. With the app, you can also watch these things on your phone. In addition, the app lets you cast images and videos you find online directly to your TV.
BubbleUPnP is a smartphone app that lets you stream videos, pictures, and music on your smartphone to other devices. It works with Chromecast, Nexus Player, DLNA TV, Smart TV, and many more.
The XCast app is one with which you can cast images on your TV. You can cast your photos, videos, music, and even online videos. It works with Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or TV, Xbox, and other DLNA devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the AllCast app free?
The AllCast app has three versions, and they include AllCast, AllCast Receiver, and AllCast Premium. The AllCast version is free to use, and the AllCast Premium is not free.
Does AllCast work with Samsung Smart TV?
The AllCast app works with many TVs, including the Samsung Smart TV. It casts your video to the TV and lets you enjoy the wider screen viewing experience.
Can you screen mirror with AllCast?
AllCast is a screen mirroring mobile device app. With the app, you can screen mirror your smartphone to your TV and laptop.
AllCast satisfies its users when they need a broader view of the videos and pictures on their mobile devices. They made every feature in the app to promote an effortless you. Unfortunately, if you mostly work with your PC, you cannot use the app on your PC.
But, you can still download AllCast for PC and use it without extra cost. To do this, you need an android emulator like BlueStacks and Nox App Player.